21.

The next part will be the epilogue. Thank you love, for reading Meet me at Katipunan!

"You good?" I asked her. She's eating kwek-kwek and smiling. Pretty.

"Yep! Anong sinabi mo doon sa vendor nung binili mo 'to?" Tinuro niya 'yung kwek-kwek na kinakain niya ngayon.

"Kwek-kwek?"

"Akala ko orange truffles." she laughed. Muntik pa siya mabulunan.

"You done? Let's go for a walk." I grabbed all the trash and put them on the trashcan before leaving pop up.

"Where are we going?" She asked. I held her hand, for the last time.

"Do you remember you gave me a plastic cup full of kwek-kwek here at this place." At the footbridge.

"Yes, I remember!" She smiled.

"I do love you," now, she's staring at me like every minute she's ready to tear up. "But I don't think this is the right time for us."

"What are you saying? I mean we can keep this out! We can work things out. If we love each other, then we should get back together." She held my hand and started to cry. Oh God, I'm too soft for this. I don't want to see her crying.

I shook my head a lot of times.

"No love, this is not healthy. I can't focus anymore on myself. I want to choose myself." I said.

"That's why you ghosted me?" She's sobbing.

"I didn't ghost you, I'm taking time to think." I stared at the ceiling to prevent myself to cry. "Of myself."

"What about me?"

"You should think about yourself too, Yerin." I held her cheeks. "Yourself valued more than other."

"You're selfish." She continued to cry.

"Yes I am, this is for my own good. Think about yourself too, okay?" She's just crying.

"I love you," she said.

"Remember, I didn't stopped loving you." I wiped her tears using my thumb. "And I won't stop loving you."

I hope our paths will cross again, at the right time. Here at the right place. Until I see you again here, at Katipunan.