33. stay away from him!

Minho opened the door and got out of the car, he felt relaxed and wiped his sweat and turned back to car, coincidentally, you stood up expressionlessly and pushed Jungkook out of the car with a cold expression.

These two people... Minho suddenly felt that they were a match made in heaven.

Usually when he was driving for Jungkook, Jungkook's aura was already cold enough but now there was another, he thought that it could add some vitality to the car but who would have thought that your depression was even more frightening than Jungkook's cold aura!!

They really were a match made in heaven.

You pushed him Infront of cafe as Yuri and Jeonghan joined, your mood was already dropped, yuri walked to your side with concern.

"Y/n, you didn't seemed good, are you ok.?"

you forced a smile "I'm fine." she smiled back "it's good that you are fine, I will help you." after that she hold the wheelchair, you didn't react but got stunned and your hands loosened, you stand blankly and watched Yuri push Jungkook into the cafe, you couldn't react at all... you didn't expecting this! Minho's eyes are also widened in surprise.

What was going on? Assistant Yoo's friend seemed to be a little too enthusiastic?

He looked at you and reminded softly "Assistant Yoo, aren't you going to catch up with them.?"

You react after hearing Minho.

What did you want to go? Anyway, Jungkook didn't like you, what was the use of you chasing after them?

No, what was you thinking? you need to went after them so that Yuri wouldn't be tempted by Jungkook, you quickly followed them as Minho helplessly crossed his arms around his chest and shook his head as he looked at your back.

Isn't this woman a bit too innocent? she let her husband and other women leave together but she still stood still and didn't move.

He really didn't know whether to call you stupid or innocent or if you're slow to react.

"Assistant Lee!! what are you standing here for? let's go in together."

Jeonghan walked over "No, I will wait here, I have something to take care of." 

He wasn't stupid, the atmosphere between the four people was strange, if he went ... wouldn't he be asking for trouble? He shook, still breathe more fresh air outside!

The corner of Jeonghan's mouth raised slightly, he looked at Minho and smiled for a while, as if he could see what he was thinking, after a moment he didn't say anything and turned around to go in as well.

Probably because it was early, not many people came, Yuri was a frequent visitor here, proprietress came up to greet her when she went in.

"Yuri, you came so early today! who is this person? is he your boyfriend?"

You, who was chasing after them stopped when you heard this question, you stood not so far and looked at them, Yuri was blushing after hearing this "Proprietress, don't talk nonsense, he is not my boyfriend."

Proprietress was a very observant person, seeing the shyness in her eyes, her mouth curved up in teasing smile "Even if he is not your boyfriend now, it doesn't mean that he will not be in the future."

you subconsciously clenched your fists.

How can she be like this?
And Jungkook was saying nothing ...!!

You suddenly take steps forward and stood beside Yuri and looked at proprietress with cold gaze and scolded "Didn't Yuri already tell you? what kind of mentality do you have to speculate about other people's relationship like this?"