34. give her to ...!

You wanted to pushed him but was worried if something happened like in the morning would happen again, you put your hand on air and said anxiously.

"I didn't do it on purpose... let me get up!" you said apologizing and begging in a low voice, he grabbed you like a wolf staring at your lips "you didn't do it on purpose? is there such a coincidence? If you want to tempt me, just say it, I can do as you wish."

his hand was on your waist slowly tightened, the temperature of your body was also slowly rising, you bit your lower lip, you could felt strange looks coming from surrounding, as you pushed him in fear.

"This is outside, don't do this ... let go of me quickly!"

you looked around, people are indeed looking weirdly at both of you, your calm eyes panic, the more you acted like this, the more you seemed to be seducing him, as he suddenly move his hand to touch your spine, only then he realized how thin you're, you pushed his hand as he came back to his senses, he almost pressed you down on him, making you completely lying on his body.

Minho didn't dare to looked at this scene as he alter 'Young Master, even if you want to tease Assistant Yoo, you have to look at the occasion, right?'

However, he didn't dare to shout but said in his heart

"What are you trying to do.?" you angrily smashed your fist hard on his chest, he grabbed your wrist "For a woman like you, who is always thinking about how to seduce me, isn't that what you want the most.?"

What you wants most.?

you wanted the most was to live a normal life with your husband and have a pair of cute babies, you wanted to live a happy life until you became old but you couldn't fulfill your wish, Lee Donghae had an affair, A woman he had an affair with was pregnant. And you was forced to marry Jeon Jungkook, who hated you very much.

This was an undeniable fact, what you wanted in your life was impossible to achieve, when you think all this, your eyes were struggling just now suddenly became as calm as water, as if you're looking down on everything.

"If you really want to do this then do as you please." you stopped struggling and let him hold you.

Prey naturally had to resist, only those with tenacious vitality would be interesting, your sudden disarm and surrender made his desire to tease you disappear as his eyes turned cold and pushed you away, you uncertainly stood and looked at him, he looked like that he wanted to humiliate you just now but now he gave up.?

"Go to the company." he coldly said as Minho hurriedly came over to push him into the car, you're still standing there in a daze when Minho called you. "Assistant Yoo, aren't you going to the company.?" hearing this, you followed into the car and sat silently.

_________

After working for a while, you make coffee for him but remember that he hadn't eaten breakfast in the morning, wound it hurt his stomach?

You went it to him but stopped, isn't it bad for health drinking coffee in empty stomach? you tightly held cup but knocked on the door anyway, hearing his permission you get in and placed tea instead of coffee on his desk, his cold eyes had already landed on the cup of tea as he narrowed.

"Where's the coffee?"

"you didn't eat in the morning, drinking coffee is not good for your stomach, so..." before you could explain, he scolded "who allowed you to make decisions on your own?" you almost choked "I..." he lifted his eyes full of ridicule and coldness as if the heavy snow of December had melted into your heart, it was cold to the heart. Suddenly you realized that you couldn't say a word.