36. Such a gentleman!

"You are the first woman who dares to slap me!" he gritted his teeth "I have already slapped you twice, what do you want?" you're so done with him that you don't even seem to have fear of death.

what did he want?

Logically speaking, according to his past temper even if you didn't die, you would lose half of your life but when he faced you, he discovered that he actually didn't have the heart to hurt you.

"It's fine, don't you think that I'm humiliating you?" he smiled coldly and leaned close to kiss your lips again with blurry voice "What do you think now??"

But before you could say anything and pushed him off, he sealed your voice and swallow, your heart was filled with disgust but your eyes widened when his hands actually reached under your clothes and touched your .....

you almost jumped instantly forcefully pushing him away and stepped back from him afar, pressing your body to the wall, he raised his eyebrows "You want to run? where do you think you can run to?" suddenly you reached out your hand to wipe your lips not leaving any trace of his warmth on your lips.

You're actually wiping own lips, he was easily angered by your actions as his face turned gloomy, he approached you with a cold smile "Try wiping it again."

His voice was cold like an Asura from hell, you saw him roll his wheels to approach you, his body seemed to be covered in a circle of black, you didn't even move scared but you gritted your teeth "So what if i wipe it again? anyway you can't catch up to me!"

with that, you turned around to ran out, Minho just happened to bump into you as his body was pushed back suddenly, your arms hurt from the impact but you ran out anyway.

Minho held his chest "A-Assistant Yoo, where are you going?" .

He was ignored by you so he walked to jungkook "Young Master Jeon, is Assistant Yoo awake?"

Jungkook stopped spinning the wheel with gloomy face "Didn't you see it?" Minho nodded awkwardly "Yes, but I didn't expect her to have the strength to run when she woke up after a day without eating, she hit me so hard that it hurt a little, did Assistant Yoo fight with you.?"

Jungkook's vein pops up "Are you not going to chase after her?" he remained silent, finding such an assistant was his fault.

_______

When you ran, you almost became breathless and vision turned blurry, you almost collapsed but squat down closing your eyes, didn't move for 10 minutes or so, you didn't even wear shoes and still on hospital's clothes.

You touched your lower lips again, it hurts!

That bastard, Jeon Jungkook!

You cursed a lot and clenched your fists to wiped your lips again, many people passing by was looking at you strangely, you stand and walked slowly.

"Y/n?"

A familiar voice sounded behind, you paused because that person rushed over "Y/n, is it really you.?"

You found that the person walking towards you was actually Lee Donghae, your expression changed as you walked forward, you didn't eat anything since yesterday, you almost fell down but Donghae went forward and help you up.

"Y/n, why did you ignoring me, when I called and texted you?" he looked anxious, he didn't seem to notice that you're wearing hospital pajamas? and looking very weak! you Pushed him with cold look and step back.

"Stay away from me, you scumbag."

He looked at you disbelief "Y/n, do you think .... I am scumbag? Y/n, I have my own difficulties, do you believe me.?"