37. Jealous.!

Jeonghan went forward after finishing meeting "Jungkook, why are you so angry today?"

Jungkook sneered "Deputy Director Jeon did a good deed, you are not aware if such a big mistake in the contract.!"

Jungkook never did things without a reason, he was right to scold Jeonghan today because there was indeed a mistake in the contract. "This is my mistake, I apologize to you, however your anger today is still a little too much."

jungkook's eyes were sharp "Elder brother, you did something wrong, Am I not qualified to be angry?"

"That's not I'm telling, I was just guessing the reason why you were angry." he smiled and took step forward "When I went to the hospital this morning, I met Sister-in-law." Jungkook's veins bulged.

Jeonghan actually dared to mention it Infront of him? what was he thinking?

"Sister-in-law fainted, so I bought her back." Jeonghan felt a cold aura spreading out in a crazy manner, Jungkook was looking at him sharply as Jeonghan's own's warm eyes flashed in the depths, Minho noticed that Jungkook's temper was out of control "Deputy Director, you are going too far, aren't you? You said Second Young Lady fainted, you didn't take her to the hospital but bought her to home, what do you think?"

Jeonghan was very polite and smiled "She ran out of the hospital, I think there is someone she does not want to see in the hospital or something she wants to avoid or she doesn't like the hospital, if I bring her back, wouldn't that be harming her? Lee Minho, you have to think twice before doing anything."

Jungkook Scoffed "Heh, you think twice, did you consider that she is my woman?" 

"You mean you want me to ignore the unconscious sister-in-law?"

"What did you say?" Minho was little angry "She has to go to the hospital when she is sick, can she not go to the hospital if she does not like the hospital? Deputy Director, what kind of mentality do you have? why did you not call Young Master after Young Lady fainted?"

Jeonghan's lip curled up "You guys are really angry today, Jungkook. I just felt that your legs were not convenient, so I didn't call you, you won't blame me, will you.?" Jungkook sneered "What do you think.?"

"I came to the company to tell you to pick her up after work."

"Where does she went to stay? Is that kind of woman worth me picking her up?" Jungkook started to mock him again as Jeonghan frowned slightly.

This little brother in front of him really didn't mean what he said.

"The reason why I don't want you to get close to her is because she is a vain woman, moreover... she has the title of Second Young Lady on her, if you get close to her, you inevitably call into someone's trap, I didn't say that I care about her and want to pick her up."

"Jungkook?"

"If you like her, tell Old Master that you want to marry her."

You had just arrived at the company and walked to the meeting room when you heard that sentence, standing at the door and saw them. The expression on your face was cold, those words stabbed deeply into your heart like a sharp thron.

To think that, you was afraid that Jungkook would misunderstood and ran over just like that but you didn't expect that he would tell Jeonghan that 'if he like you, he could ask Old Master to ...!'

You become so angry that you forcefully bang the door "Jeon Jungkook, what do you think I am? Dumpster or toy? you just threw me away?"

The sudden appearance of the female voice stunned the three men, they looked towards the door at the same time, you walked in with cold face, you're wearing a light blue silk simple clothes, maid had given to you, you're going to come to the company and you can't leave in pajamas, could you? even blue clothes is cheap it was very close to your elegant temperament, it made your white skin look even more transparent because of your pale and no make up face, you looked kind of sickly beautiful.