40. Kiss me

"You want to talk to me about this.?" you raised your eyes that regained their calm and looked at him calmly.
"That's all? I'm done, I'm going back."

you turned to leave as he frowned deeply and gritted his teeth "Come back." you stopped "Do you have any orders, Young Master Jeon?"

From now on, you would know what you should do, no matter what jungkook said, you would treat it as a deal, you would not have any other thoughts, you're being unreasonable today, he was right, it was an unfair deal, using a trick required paying a price, so you was the person who has to pay the price.

"What did you just call me.?"

You stood for a while and turned around, under the moonlight there was cold smile without warm in your mouth "Young Master Jeon, do you have any orders?"

Damn it!

He was not used to this sudden change, moreover your eyes were very calm making him feel as if something was gradually losing, this feeling made him very unhappy.

"Who allowed you to call me that.?" you smiled "Didn't Young Master Jeon say that? You asked me to call you that, just like everyone else."

"That's in the company, you called me that at home because you wanted Old Master to know something?"

"Oh, then what does Young Master Jeon want me to call you? tell me, i will change." unexpectedly, you became very obedient as if you're a very good subordinate. And this made him extremely unhappy. He wanted to find trouble with you because he saw you with another man, this kind of feeling made him extremely unhappy, that's why he subconsciously say those words to hurt you but now You had suddenly become so obedient like a lifeless puppet, this not only did not make the irritation in his heart disappear but it became even more intense, what could he ask you to call him.?

He sneered "You usually call me by my name, now who are you pretending to be obedient to.?" you lowered your eyes "I will pay attention in the future."

"Come here!" he was really going to be driven crazy by you, you looked at him and finally walked towards him "Push my wheelchair back." you walked behind him and pushed his wheelchair forward, his face was gloomy, it was as if someone owned him something, both has the same expression, one of them was cold and gloomy while the other was a widow, when both passed the hall, this aura shocked everyone else, knowing that the two of you were in a bad mood, looking same telepathy personalities.

You smoothly pushed him back "If nothing else, I'll go clean up." after saying you went to wardrobe to get clothes but stopped after opening, all you saw were the clothes he gave you, your expression changed slightly and wanted to close wardrobe but your hand was pressed down by him, he stopped you from closing the door and stared coldly.

"You despise the clothes I bought for you so much.? you didn't even wear them.?" you took step back and whispered "Young Master Jeon, are you kidding? we are in a business relationship, I can't wear the clothes you bought." you turned to left but he held your hand to stop "What if I want you to wear these clothes?" you frowned and looked down at your wrist, after a moment you nodded.

"Okay."

He let go of your hand, as you randomly took a set of clothes and went into the bathroom. He punched the door of the wardrobe.

"Damn it!"

He wanted you to wear the clothes he bought but now that you has agreed to wear them, he was still not satisfied. Not long after you entered the bathroom, there was sound of splashing water, your phone that place in the bed rang but you didn't heard and Jungkook pretended not to heard it at first but it keep ringing making him sneered and rolled his wheelchair over.