Busted

After Lucius wiped my cheeks I laid down on the bed while he buttoned up his pants and sat next to me, Harpers music stopped and she came out of the bathroom in a new outfit for the party tonight while Daphne went in there to change.

Shit I forgot about the party

I shot up from the bed and waited for Harper and Daphne to leave again.

'What about Kitty?' Harper asked Daphne

'She's probably already there getting wasted' Daphne said before they left the dorm room

I scoff at what she said then hop off the bed with my legs shaking making me give way, Lucius chuckled when he caught me before I fell over and carried me into the bathroom placing me on the sink and turning on the shower

'I barely touched you Love' he laughed while I shot him a deathly glare 'Cheer up Buttercup' he tapped my nose then helped me get into the shower.
I finish my shower and look into the mirror

Gosh I look like a mess

I look at all the hickies and bite marks left on my neck in the mirror, too exhausted to cover them with make up I just use a charm and then dry my hair with a towel and brushing my teeth before going to get changed. I walk out and see Lucius laying down on my bed he could barely fit on, I giggle at the sight of him then walk over to my closet and pull out a short black latex dress a strapless bra and underwear, putting them on and then slipping into my dress, I wear my same heels and go to the bathroom mirror to check out my outfit and apply more black lipstick before going to smother Lucius with kisses.

He hums at the touch of my lips on his face not knowing I've left lipstick marks all over him, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me on to the bed holding me as he nuzzles his face into my chest.

'Lucius I need to go' I huff at him

'Five more minutes baby' he mumbled feeling his warm breath on my chest gave me goosebumps, I wrap my arms around him before seeing the time on the clock

'Lucius it's twelve fifteen, I'm running late' I stroke his face before he gets up and lets me go. He sighs before grabbing his coat and putting it on my shoulders 'You better bring my coat back Love, because I won't go easy on you like I did tonight when I get you alone again' he kisses my forehead and butterflies grow in my stomach again, he extends his arm out to me and before leaving I grab a bottle vodka and champagne, shoving them in the pocket of his coat I'm wearing while he walks me out of the common room and into the dungeons.

 He sighs before grabbing his coat and putting it on my shoulders 'You better bring my coat back Love, because I won't go easy on you like I did tonight when I get you alone again' he kisses my forehead and butterflies grow in my stomach again, he...

I hold his arm while walking up the stairs and out of the dungeons, before going our separate ways I pull him in for one last kiss

'See you soon Luci babes' I tell him before running down the corridor with his coat around me.

Lucius POV:

I watch her as she effortlessly runs in heels down the corridor to the field, my coat waving around in the air showing me glimpses of her beautiful long legs and her curvy hips moving side to side making me miss her touch already. Hearing the sounds of her heels fade when I turn around and make my way to Snapes office, I hear them again and they're approaching me faster and I hear more than one person, I swing around and see Y/n running my way