Chapter 2

Puppet P. O. V

The lady that i caught- Ballora, as we learned bowed to us and i did too and we both giggled.

Aw that's cute man - Mary said.

She was my childhood friend and i saw her like my own sister. So i patted her head playfully.

She giggled. I know she loved those.

Uhm excuse me? You have my daughter in your hand. - she said as she pointed to my hair where was a minirena, mary told me their name.

Oh im sorry - i carefully took her off my hair. She looked at me confused and she looked at Ballora.

Mommy! - she said excited and jumped to her hands.

Hello Blue- she said as she put blue closer to her face and blue hugged her face. It was kinda of cute.

Are these yours ma'am? - Fredbear said curious.

Not by blood, Mary made them for me. - she answered.

And i did a great job UvU- Margarida said clearly proud of her work on the minirenas.

She did do a great job.

Could you tell me more about yourself? - Nightbear asked.

Well, i like to dance as you see, i have a younger sister and i like to sing and music, especially my music box. - she said.

Music box? - i asked.

Yup - she answered.

Could you show me? - i asked. I loved music boxes since a very young age so it was kinda of normal me wanting to see it if someone meonited it.

Oh. Sure! - she answers as she reaches to the side of her skirt with a little box. - the ya go but be careful.
She tells me as she gives me the box.

It was a little purple and white box which looked pretty cute, i started playing and i heard a sweet melody.

The music is really soft - Nightbear commented.

Heh yeah. Its better for me to dance. - she said as she did a twirl.

Maybe i can show you mine? - i asked with a smile.

She smiled. Sure - she said.

I guided her to the prize corner where i stay with Nightbear and my music box. Two things that i love in one place, how ironic. (-w-)

Ta-Da! Welcome to the Prize corner! - i said excited.

She smiled. Oo its so pretty. She said still smiling.. God i could look at it all day - wait what-
Focus man, Focus.

This is my music box. - i point to a big purple box close to a few shelfs with a drak blue ribon.

Wow it's so big. - she said.

Yeah its for me to be inside and come out. Soo

Like a jack in a box? - she asked.

Correct, i give children their prizes, mostly plushies.

She smiles.
May i have one? - she asked.

I was kinda surprised but just smiled.
Sure which one?

I showed her the ones that we had but she instead looked at me and poke my nose, i was confused until she said.

You.

I started slightly blushing.

A plushie of you - she said.

Oh. I said still with a blush on my face. I grab the a plushie of me and give it to her.

Ballora P. O. V

I really liked puppets plushie, its so cute.
When he gave it to me, i hugged it.
Mm soft too.

I saw him smiling from the corner.
I hugged him to thank him.
Thank you puppet - i said.

Y-your welcome. He said As he hugged me back.
And.. It felf..safe..
I never hugged a man and felt safe in his arms.. It was a new feeling and.. I liked it..
I didn't want him to let me go.. But eventually we stopped hugging.

We should head back? - he asked.

Sure. - I replied.

I felt a slight heat in my face as i looked at him smiling at me.