Ch.13 Training

So all of the Wonderland kids gathered in a meadow near the White queen's castle.

"Alright Alex" Maddie said "You ready?"

"Uh, I guess" Alex shrugged.

"Well then, first you'll be fighting Bella" Maddie said.

"Bella?"

Bella took off her blazor and headed towards Alex.

"You can fight?" Alex asked her.

"Girls gotta fight" Bella said "Now, fight me".

"What?"

"I said fight me".

"Uh, I don't know how this is suppose to help me with the Jabberwock".

"Would you just do it?" Maddie demmanded.

"Fine" Alex groaned as he got ready to fight Bella "But, I don't think I can fight a girl".

"Come on" Bella urged "You wont hurt me".

"That's not what I'm scared about" Alex said.

"I wont hurt you".

"But still, I don't see how-" but he was interrupted by Bella grabbed his wrist and tossing him over her shoulder and landed on the ground with a thud!

"Ow!" Alex exclaimed as he rubbed his back.

"Now do you want to fight me?" Bella asked.

"A little" Alex said as he got up.

"Now come on" Bella said "Fight like a man!".

"Oy".

Alex got into a fight mode as Bella threw a puch at him, but he quickly ducked. Bella then tried to kick him in the stomach, but he grabbed her leg and pulled it to make her fall back.

"Nice one" Bella commented as Alex helped her up.

"But I still don't see how this is going to help me slay the Jabberwocky" Alex said.

"It's suppose to help you watch out for incoming strikes and how to defend it" Maddie said "Like when Bella threw that puched at you, you ducked just in time, and when she tried to kick you, you defended yourself".

"Oh".

"Now let's do some more" Bella said "This time, you attack me".

"Um-".

"Come on" Bella urged "Just try it".

"Ok then" Alex sighed as he threw a puch at her, but she grabbed his wrist and threw him over her shoulders again and landed on the ground with a thud!

"Ow" he whinned.

"That's one thing you have to watch out for" Bella said as she helped him up "You have to be carfeul at where you attack, now try it again, but this time, think before you strike".

So Alex tried again, but each time he did it, Bella kept tossing him over her shoulders.

Thud! Thud! Thud!

"Can we stop this?" Alex groaned as he rubbed his back.

"One more try" Bella said "And then we can stop".

So this time, when Alex threw a puch and when Bella grabbed his wrist, he quickly pulled back and twisted Bella's arm behind her back and shoved her to the ground.

"Getting better" Bella said as she got up "Wanna do another one?"

"May be later" Alex said "I wanna try the next one".

"Alright" Maddie said as she handed him a shield "Now you'll be fighting Tony and Tammy".

Tony and Tammy came out with a bucket full of croquet balls.

"So Alex" Tony said "We're gonna throw these exploding croquet balls at you-".

"Wait" Alex cut in "Exploding croquet balls?!"

"Yeah" Tammy said as she picked up a ball "Watch" she threw the ball in the sky and when it landed on the ground, it exploded like a gernade!

"Um, are you sure about this?" Alex asked as he shooked.

"Yes" Tony said "Now as I was saying, we're gonne throw these at you and you have to watch out for it. Think of it like when the Jabberwocky is blowing fire at you and you have to move fast so you wont get hit".

"Oh boy" Alex sighed.

"Ready?" Tammy asked.

"Uh, I think".

"Well heads up!" Tammy yelled as she threw a ball at Alex. He quickly ran out of the way as the ball landed on the ground and exploded.

"Hey" Alex said "That's not so bad".

"That was just the first start" Tony grinned.

"Huh?"

"You might wanna use the shield for this one" Tammy said as she and Tony each held balls in their hands "We're gonna throw at the same time".

"Oh no".

"Here we go!"

The Tweedles then threw the balls at Alex, who quickly used his shield to block them.

"See" Tammy said "That wasn't so bad, except that your pants are on fire".

"What?!" Alex gasped as he saw a small fire on his pants and he quickly put it out.

"Ok!" Maddie said as she took his shield away and gave him the sword "Now let's see how you can handle Cat".

"Cat?"

"Hey" Cat appeared next to him with a grin.

"So Alex" Maddie said "This is gonna help whenever the Jabberwocky appears suddenly and you have to be ready to strike".

"Why are you wearing gloves?" Alex asked Cat who was wearing these black fingerless gloves.

"This is why" Cat said as large claws popped out from the claws (like Wolverine).

"Woah!" Alex gasped.

"Ready?" Cat asked, still grinning.

"Bring it" Alex said as Cat vanished.

Alex waited for Cat to appear, she then appeared behind him and poked his butt. He turned around and tried to used the sword against her, but she vanished. So he waited intill she appeared again behind him, but he quickly used his sword to block her claws.

"Nice" Cat grinned as she vanished. Whenever she tried to strike, Alex used the sword against her.

"Nice work" Cat grinned.

"Thank you Cat" Maddie said "And now for the sword fighting".

"And who am I going against?" Alex asked.

"Why, me of course" Maddie said as she pulled out her Vorpal blade.

"Oh".

"Ready?" Maddie asked.

"Uh-" was all he could say before Maddie striked him with her blade and he quickly used his sword to defend himself.

"I wan't ready!" Alex said.

"Well you better look out for upcoming attacks" Maddie said "Now let's try that again".

Maddie then striked but Alex again used his sword against her. But she was too fast and she knocked the sword out of his hands.

"Yikes!" Tony exclaimed "She has a knife and she's better then him".

"I've got this" Alex said as he picked up the sword and pointed it at Maddie.

"Alright" Maddie said as she striked again, but this time, Alex used his skills to defend himself and he knock the sword out of Maddie's hand.

"Wow" Maddie said "You learn fast".

"I learned it from watching my cousins sword fight" Alex said.

"Well" Maddie said "Just pratice some more and I think you may be ready to slay the Jabberwocky".