~

Hello everyone, welcome to yet another of my lame ass fics. (should definitely be focusing on finishing my other stuff yet here I am... dont blame me ok? sometimes inspiration hits lol)

Gossip Girl is a ruthless and mysterious blogger that reveals secrets about teens in upper east side New York. Most of the people in the social circle of the protagonists are aware of and follow this blog. When I quote gossip girl it'll look like this.

They attend Jude's School (Constance Billard) which is an exclusive private school located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York. 

CHARACTERS

Tommy Sittichok. 

Tommy is the "It" boy of the Upper East Side. Everything comes to him easily as he is wealthy, beautiful and fashionable. He is not particularly academically skilled, but he is often told that he is not meeting his full potential.

Saint Suppapong.

 Saint is the ultimate "Queen Bee". He is beautiful, an overachiever and ruthless, ruling Constance Billard Prep School as though he was a sergeant in the army. His group of minions do his bidding as he enjoys the finer riches of elite life.

Jimmy Jimmoi.

Jimmy seems to be the perfect "Golden Boy" of the Upper East Side born into a prestigious  family. Although he does not have much smarts, his looks and family connections get him anything and anywhere he wants.

Zee Pruk.

Zee is the socialite's resident "Bad Boy" and "King of excess". He's the wealthiest among the main characters and probably the whole fic. He is noted for his arrogance, financial ambition, hedonistic lifestyle, and personal style.