Introduction

** This story will contain some violence, gore, adult related content, and death related terms. If you are a minor, this may not be the right story for you, even if you are a Demon Slayer fan. Reader's discretion is advised. **

"For as long as I can remember, it's been years since I last saw my Master. Since then, I grew up alone and isolated myself from the world around me. That was before I met you."

I looked over at him as he stared at me surprised at this confession. This has been the most open I've ever shared with anyone, especially to a demon slayer.

"Now that you know what I am, do you want to continue moving forward and ending this once and for all? Or fight me till we both die?"

I sheathed my sword from the staff I held on to my hand and prepared for battle. I didn't think I would fight the person I love. Not like this. But for his safety, I had to do this. It's either me who has to die or him. And I don't want to lose him.

*****

THE STORY YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS ABOUT A HUMAN BORN WITH DEMON BLOOD WHO SEEKS REVENGE TO THE MONSTER WHO CREATED HER THIS WAY.

As you may have known in the title, this is a Tanjiro Kamado x OC story where you will read about a demon slayer's kindness, love, and sacrifice towards a wandering witch with a dark secret. However, this story will contain some violence, gore, adult related content, and death related terms. Even some chapters may contain spicy content. If you are under the age of 18, please do not read this book. 

Here's some backstory behind the main character before you keep reading:

The main character, Oka Katsuki is half demon and human. To wonder how the concept of conceiving a demon in a human body, the mother in question didn't have intercourse with any demon. In fact, she was conceived with two human parents. However, due to a doctor's visit one night, they injected the child with demon blood in her veins, causing complications during the pregnancy stages.

The parents in question are no longer with Oka. After they had her, the parents abandoned her with the witch far from the city who Oka calls her "Master". We know very little of her parents after the abandonment, but they are mentioned every now and then throughout the story as time passes.

"Master" is an elder from the hometown she grew up in where she is trained to find herbs and minerals that can help with medicine, oils, even poison if any. She even studies Oka's rare condition with some special herbs and minerals to understand what it is about her. While she helps out with the townspeople whenever she can, they still don't trust her as equals. Simply because of her inability to go outside due to her condition, people treat her as plague rats. So "Master" decides to concoct a temporary cure for her and is encased inside a crystal necklace. More information as to why "Master" is the way she is remains unknown. Details of her history will be explained throughout the stories.

She's not considered a demon slayer similar to Tanjiro, Zenitzu, or Inosuke. She what's considered a wandering witch that has items that can destroy a demon. Oka was trained about demonology by "Master" and was taught to fight by an old swordsman in her hometown.

This is the type of outfit she wears when she's travelling with the trio to keep her original identity a secret. Wherever she goes, she always has her staff, a mask, her necklace serum that helps her wander in sunlight, and her wizard bag.

In her bag, she carries the following:

* Food pouch from her travels
* Water pouch
* Feathers strong as iron created with similar ingredients of Nichirin Swords
* Herbs for medicine
* Soap for her cleanliness
* Money pouch for carrying money

While as I mentioned before where she isn't like other demon slayers, she still trained as a slayer with her own type of breathing style.

Type of Breathing: Dark Breathing
Forms: 7

1) Black Night: Black night signifies when her moves speeds from one to another, allowing time to stand still for minutes.

2) Yin Yang Slash: Yin Yang Slash applies only when two swords are able to strike from the darkest time to the brightest light at the same time.

3) White Night: White night signifies when she doesn't have her sword at all, making the strike become unexpected.

4) Cold Strike: In hottest situation, the entire place becomes cold as ice, but the sword strike would be hot as the fire embers.

5) Blood Bath: Blood Bath is where in demon form, both blood demon art and this form becomes one and strikes towards the demon in question. While demons cannot kill other demons, the blood of a demon combined with the sword becomes dangerous.

6) Twinkling of the Night sky: A slow quick strike where stars would twinkle during a strike. Similar to the Blessed Rain After the Drought move, they would be able to see the stars from their eyes.

7) Northern Lights: A dancing technique where the colors in the rainbow would collide in the sky like shimmering lights. However, in a fight, it's a distracting technique for enemies as you prepare to strike.

8) Rise of the Phoenix: Technique where a fiery phoenix from Armageddon would rise and strike its opponent right towards the target selected.

This is her demon form in full blast when she becomes unable to fight and becomes too vulnerable and weak in her human form. When she embraces her demon form into one human form, it becomes a powerful phoenix. Any information about her demon form will be explained in later chapters.

If there are any questions, concerns, or anything you want to know, there will be a separate chapter that will talk about it in time. Without further ado, hope you enjoy this story.