The shop '1'

*Boram's pov*
"Don't forget your shoes Boram!!" My mom said. "I'm not a kid anymore I won't and I will come back late, don't wait for me.
I actually wear my shoes and go to school. See I'm Lee Boram, just had my 17th birthday but for my mom I'm still 6 years old Boram who always forgets her shoes and clothing. It may be because I don't have "that". But it can't be a big deal, right?
I realized I arrived at school. I have 5 classes and then after that I should go to The Shop. It's a long day today. But that's ok I'm used to that.

 While others go to parties and shopping I study. If I'm not studying then I'm always working. I work at a cat cafe. I love petting cats though I don't have one. My mom hates them so I can't have one. 

"Annyeong Boram, why are you frowning so hard first thing in the moring??" My friend, Sana asked. "geunyang, I really want a cat." She said "hey bestie I promised you that after graduation we will live together and I will buy you one. Now come with me and lets eat some cake. I'm pretty sure you didn't even have breakfast." She is right like always, she knows me too well and that's why I really like her. She is like a sister I have never had. "Ok lets go Sanaya" 

*7h later*
"It's raining... I don't have an umbrella. I should just run to The Shop." I whispered to myself.So I start running like crazy, like my life depends on it. I was tired of not having "it". Not being like everybody else. Not being my complete self. So I run and run. 

After a while I can see the light of The Shop. I go closer and open the door. "Hello how can I help you?" A young handsome boy asks. "Hi Tae it's me." "Oh I didn't recognize you Borama! Why are you so wet? Don't tell me you ran all this way up to here." I smiled and said I just did that. "I can see you still don't have S.H. You know where the mirror is. Check it one more time." 

It was like 100th time I've checked that god damn mirror. The Mirror of Happiness they say. Whatever. It hasn't shown me anything yet. Just empty. But then again I walked and stood in front of it. It is a old, wooden mirror. I didn't have any hope but I checked it.

"See Taehyung there is no hope for me, everyone in this world has S.H then why I can't have it?" "Hey I've known you for 7 years I'm sure if you wait it will show it to you the right time." "Taehyung said. "Ugh whatever." I was pissed off.

Taehyung gave me a lollipop because he knows I love them. I thanked him and toke that. I was thinking that it's getting late and I should just go back home. To be honest I was really hungry and that lollipop didn't even fill me up. 

 I was about to turn my back and walk away but  the mirror lighten up. "See I told you Boram." I look straight into mirror.

A... Boy?