Jack Walten 🍋

A/N: keeping this more gender neutral besides a coochie, cuz I'm sharing this with my friend. Also, in this AU, Jack is divorced from Rose but on great terms (unlike Felix). Also reader is plus sized because I'm chunky and need love.

A/N: 2/10/24 I wrote this in like 2022 when I was like 16 years old. I am aware Martin Walls dislikes NSFW of his work. This is intended for private enjoyment. Temporary publishing.

Mr. Walten, Mr. Walten, Mr. Walten!
He was all that was on your mind. An interesting and complex relationship you two shared. You started off as an intern, but got a good job placement at Bon's Burgers. You were basically the secretary to the owners, but Jack was the one that offered you the job, and checked on you most. So you felt like his secretary. His special assistant.
You originally felt unimportant to the company, but just before he offered you the secretary placement, it felt like Jack noticed you more.
Time and time again, you will call him Mr. Walten, and he will insist you call him Jack. It was such a basic and common name but it felt so special to you.

You were trying to organize your office area, Felix wasn't in the building yet. He usually came in hours after Jack did. Jack was a morning person.
He had been off doing his own paperwork, he had organized and sorted it out himself. But he decided to ask you to put it in necessary files, I mean, that was your job? But sometimes he felt nice enough to do it himself if you were busy.
But this time, he just wanted to see you. Seeing your smaller frame move around quickly and doing your little organization method made his heart swell. Golly he adored you.

You were halfway done, when Jack had come to your small office space near the back rooms. His large hand balled into a fist and gently knocked on the door, so he didn't startle you.
"Y/N, I've got some papers for you." He said in a gentle, yet "business" tone. You were holding a heavy box of files and binders, grunting in frustration.
"Just a moment-!!" You tried to reply, before he heard your struggle and opened the door.

Jack swiftly came over to you and took the box as if it weighed nothing. Your heart sped up slightly, god he was so so big and strong- no! Don't think like that. This is your boss- even if you have some strong as fuck feelings for him...
"If you needed help, you should have told me. I don't want you to hurt yourself." He said, brushing some hair out of your face.
"I didn't think it was that heavy- I'm sorry." You looked at the ground with a pink face, his very presence was making your heart pound.
"Don't apologize, I'm not upset." He chuckled, his knuckles brushed against your cheek, making your body flare up more.
God- you could barely handle the feelings that were spreading. The warm tingling in your chest was moving down- down to your tummy- and then to your crotch.
"I have these papers for you to file, okay?" He asked you, lifting your chin to make you look up at him. Fuck-!! He was so gentle. His eyes were so beautiful. And his voice. You nodded meekly, and he let out a low chuckle once again.
"Watching you organize is so fun, that's one reason I hired you. Your methods help the company." He stated, leaning against one of the file cabinets.
"Can I stay for a minute? I finished up most of my morning paperwork." He asked of you, and you were quickly nodding your head.
Jack had been thinking about you just as much as you had been thinking about him. He wanted to hold your petite hands, he wanted to caress your skin. He thought you were so beautiful.
"Is Felix not coming til later?" You asked him, taking the papers and setting them on the desk, before grabbing one of your insulated cups you left behind and putting it into a box to take home.
"As usual, no, he's not. So it'll be just us for a few hours until other employees arrive. Which is typically around 9am." It was 8am right now, early as shit...but it was worth it.

As you were organizing, Jack's eyes followed you everywhere you went, smiling softly at your busy bodied you were. He slowly stood and walked up to you, lifting your chin with his fingers.
You were feeling bashful, anxious even, as he gazed at you so lovingly. He was slowly leaning down to you- was he going to kiss you?!
"Wait-!!" You squeaked, he was immediately filled with worry. "I'm- sorry I'm just..." he paused and wasn't sure if you say anything.
"What were you doing??" You asked with a squeak.
"I was trying to kiss you." Well- you didn't expect him to be honest. "I apologize, I thought we-" he sighed after stuttering briefly, and you got flustered all over again.
"No- it's- it's okay...go ahead." His eyes widened with surprise and excitement, and he leaned down even faster to capture your lips in a kiss. Your body was on fire and you were tense, but your forms melted against eachother through such a sweet kiss. Jack pulled away to break the silence.
"Y/N...You're so wonderful. I've felt something- good- about you, since I first met you." He confessed, making your mind begin to race.