(Nsfw) A depressed needy levi Ackerman x depressed reader

Warnings: arguing, passionate love making, sweet nothings, both reader & levi crying out of pleasure.

Y/n: levi heichou. Y/n said with concern & sadness in their voice.

Y/n: everytime you call me to your office to clean it its always spotless & tighty. Not even a speck of dust under your table. You call me in here 5 times a day for absolutely nothing. What's really going on? Y/n said bravely but cautiously with a hint of fear.

The Truth is levi would call y/n in his office everyday for their company. Y/n reminded levi of his favourite things which was wasn't alot of things being that he had so much negatives in his life. When levi would be sick nobody but y/n would help and care for him because everyone is scared of him. Y/n could see the pain in Levi's eyes and could relate to it. Y/n never judged levi and really secretly loved him. They seen past all his negatives and instead of assuming he was a heartless person they could see through him that he was just numb and in pain. Levi loved the person y/n was. But he didn't know if he was IN love with them. Not that he couldn't love, but he was scared of losing them. Both y/n & levi just wanted to feel and take both their pain away for a moment.

Levi: ☁️ it seems as though y/n was catching on to my antics. I would tell one of my comrades to send them to my office not caring what they were doing & whether they was busy. Selfish I know. Nothing can excuse that. But all I wanted to do was see them. I wanted to hold them. I wanted them to embrace me. They slowly started getting distant when they realized I started getting more harsh with them. That was my way of trying to push them away. But clearly nothing I do to make myself stop falling for them is working. I think this is love.

Levi: cadet, I'm your captain. Anything I tell you to do shouldn't be questioned. Keep up with that bratty bullshit I'll punish you even more. Do we have a yes sir?

Levi was attempting to act intimidating to not only indirectly denie that he called y/n in his office for anything other then cleaning, but he wanted y/n to be scared of him. But even his intimidating act didn't work on y/n. Y/n could see through him but they was angry that he was still holding himself back.

As y/n was thinking to themselves, they had so many mixed emotions on their face. Confusion. Anger. Sadness. Levi was looking them dead in their face with an unexpressionless emotion on his face.

Y/n: ☁️ I couldn't take this anymore. I wanted to walk out at this point. I couldn't take the nonstop beating around the Bush about shit. Especially when we both have our own problems to face.

Y/n: You Know what? Fuck it. Y/n says to levi as they attempt to walk out.

Before y/n could walk out levi gripped on their wrist to stop them from walking out the door.

Y/n: O-W y/n whines in pain. LET GO YOU EMOTIONLESS BASTARD! Y/n screams & tries to push levi off. Levi's grip was hard and he didn't even have to try. That's what made y/n's wrist hurt more.

Levi: watch your mouth brat.

Levi says nonchalantly and still expressionless.

Y/n: if you called me in here just to start something maybe I should quit. Y/n says sternly.

Although levi was emotionless and calm In this encounter with y/n, there was a bunch of things going on in his head. While y/n was on a shouting spree, levi was just standing there, quietly admiring y/n's beauty.

Levi: your so beautiful it hurts. Levi says bluntly but randomly. Levi just wanted to say what's on his mind. So in stead of letting things get more ugly, he used this opportunity to confess.

Y/n: ☁️ I was caught of guard by Levi's sudden action. He called me beautiful. Although I was still upset, his words quiet me & a red tint ran across my face. I was flustered. I kept quiet to see what he was going to say next.