𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝

~+~

~+~

xx

𝐙𝐚𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 still not talking to one another, he was having "breakfast" in his and Letty's cell

𝐙𝐚𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 still not talking to one another, he was having "breakfast" in his and Letty's cell. One table was full up, so the girls and I sat on the other one. I was pretty much just stirring the food around in the bowl now. I slowly turn my head to the right, Carl was doing less movement than I was, he was just starring at the contents inside of the bowl.

"Please eat something, Chula." Letty silently pleads. "I can't." I murmur out. "Why not?" Sam asks. "My family is broken; my parents are dead, my brother isn't speaking to me, I have a new sister to look after now, my fatherly figure... he's grieving, and me- I may or may not be epileptic... life's great." The girls expression were mixed; there was sympathy, shock and nonplussed, from each of them.

"Everybody okay?" I hear a southern voice asks. Everyone looks over at the gate opening, it was Rick. "Yeah, we are." Maggie answers for us. "What about you?" Hershel questions. "I cleared out the boiler block." Rick announces. "How many were there?" Daryl asks. "I don't know." he shrugs. "A dozen, two dozen. I have to get back. Just wanted to check on Carl."

"Rick, we can handle taking out the bodies. You don't have to." Glenn speaks up. "No, I do." he insists. He walks over to Daryl. "Everyone have a gun and a knife?" "Yeah. We're running low on ammo, though." Daryl informs. "Maggie and me were planning on making a run this afternoon. Found a phone book with some places we can hit, look for bullets and formula." Glenn says.

"Cleared out the generator room." Daryl says. "Axel's there trying to fix it in case of emergency. We'll sweep the lower levels as well." Rick nods. "Good, good." He rushes off back to the hall that he had just came from. "Rick!" Hershel yells, but he was already gone. I hear lazy footsteps behind me. "Was that Rick?" it was Zak, obviously. "No, it was a talking walker." I roll my eyes getting up.

"Shut up." he grunts. "Well, you asked." I murmur, nudging his arm as I walk past. "I'm going to check on Paige." I slightly turn my head and most of the table with most of the group on nod. Is this how it's going to be now? Zak and I constantly giving each other dirty, Rick going off every few hours to get his rage out, checking on the baby and Paige?