lost motiovation

Pervious on The Hashira who is afraid to kill demons:

"So you want me to train and be strong but also I have fun with it? But why can't I go with you like jr is?"He asked "I was given permission to raise him and your father said it was fine if I was given permission I think your father wants you to stay with him because you are his last heir." I said to him. I finish packing up jr clothes and waved goodbye to the family yelling that we'll come back to visit or bring move their resident toward me.

Present:

I just made it to HQ in peace jr was still asleep so I didn't really need to do much stopping. I asked for permission to come in and went to my room 'this is so irrating that I can even describe how mad I was why do I have to leave Im okay it was gonna happen sooner or later that I was going to catch attention. I pushed that aside and sat Jr down zuko and Mei had came in and they smilied at seeing Jr here(I forgot how old mei was so lets say she 9.5 years old now). "Mom is he truly dead?" She asked me knowing who she was asking about I nodded "I heared from daddy's crow but I wanted to confirm with you,are we leaving today?" She asked I nodded and she went to go pack her thing.

I was playing with Kyojuro jr. he looked so much like his dad. I heared the door opened and saw it was Kagaya "yes?" I asked "You know that I will always love you even if I married,right?" he said "of course I do but since I'm leaving we should stay as close friends and all." I said putting jr. down so he could play with Zuko who also came in. I stood up and walked toward kagaya to give him an goodbye hug but he didn't do the same he pulled me into a kiss I couln't help but smirk and kiss him with the same energy. Once I pulled away I chuckled "you know , it won't be the like that" he sad

the end

So I lost motivation and so this was what I was going to post but it didn't really fit the plan I was thinking she was really having s3x with those she had a desire to like a succubus but not going in your dreams or however you may think it.