Warm

"Дермо." They say in unison.

They were pulled back to reality by a distant yelling calling Peter's name.

"Едена мать. Пожалуйста, вам нужно помочь мне, они собираются отправить меня обратно в детский приют, если вы мне не поможете, пожалуйста. Я сделаю что угодно, только, пожалуйста, не заставляйте их отправлять меня туда. (Holy shit. Please you need to help me, they are going to send me back to a very abusive orphanage if you don't help me, please. I'll do anything, just please don't make them send me back.)" Peter begs. The tears falling out of his eyes was the realest emotion he has ever showed anyone.

Black Widow's supposed cold heart broke at the sight of the child literally breaking in front of her.

She looked back at the four people rushing towards them with guns and tasers with scowls that shouldn't be placed on a human's face when handling children.

"Hide, quick." She gestured to the extremely dark alleyway behind her. Peter rushes to the new hiding spot that he was gratefully requested.

Peter climbs the tall building as high as he could to hear the conversation but not seen.

Black Widow waits for the group to walk up to her as she held a small dagger behind her back for just in case.

"Excuse me, ma'am, have you seen a boy that matches this description?" The lady in a black asks, well more like demanded as the three other men were looking around the area for him.

Black Widow looked at the picture carefully to analyze it. The picture looked young but still recognizable to the boy begging for help. The boy who they called Peter had cinnamon colored eyes that had a gold sparkle in it. The eyes she had just seen not too long ago was empty, like his soul was sucked out of his small body. The young Peter had curly brown hair that was gelled to the side with an awkward smile. The older Peter looked like he haven't smiled in years and his hair had no gel showing his beautiful curls under a large black hoodie.

"I'm sorry, I don't know he is. What happened to him?" Black Widow lied, but the last part she really wanted to know.

"Peter Parker has ran away from a lot of foster, group homes, and orphanages ever since he was put into the system, which we finally caught him at eight. He is extremely smart and knows his way with the government so he likes to change himself in his files, sometimes we even forget his name since he is able to change it so much. Once we even thought he was dead. This kid is crazy and if he doesn't go to the orphanage he might have to go into a juvenile detention center for hacking into government files." The lady solemnly states handing her head low.

"Well, do you have a copy of that picture and your number to contact if I do find him?" Black Widow lied easily. She wanted that picture because she thought the picture was stinking adorable, but she needed a good excuse why.

"Of course." The lady in black pulls out small slip and a photo copy. "Please contact us immediately when he is found, we want to get him back to the safe arms of Mrs. Dickerson as soon as possible." The lady says, but Black Widow knew that she was lying through her yellow crooked teeth.

"Will do." Black Widow concludes and watches them walk as far away from her as possible.

Once she confirmed that they were gone she walks into the dark alley to find the wanted child.

"Peter?" Black Widow calls softly in what seemed like a motherly voice which really surprised her.

She takes out her phone and turns on her flashlight and looks around on the ground.

"Are they gone yet?" A low but meek voice echos the alley, startling her as she turned around frantically.

"Up here." The voice gets a tad bit closer to the ex-assassin making her look up on the wall of the chipped building.

Peter was sticking onto the wall which unsurprisingly scared the living shit out of The Black Widow.

"Hi, Ms. Black Widow, ma'am." Peter mumbles under his breath, but she heard it.

"Hi. You can call me Natasha or Nat if you like?" Natasha smiles warm enough for Peter to feel safe.

Peter slightly smiles back at the superhero before finally climbing down.