Alone?

TW! Blood, Injuries, etc. 

Phil and Wilbur were out somewhere, maybe Phil had taken Wilbur to a concert or something. Techno was training outside, and Tommy didn't know what Tubbo was doing. His phone was dead, and he didn't feel like getting up to charge it or going to his PC.

Tommy was alone.

He didn't really know what to do. He just laid there in his bed, staring at the ceiling. He was so bored. And that wasn't good, because he thought of terrifying things when he was bored. Sometimes, though, it's vlog ideas or video ideas. But this time, that wasn't the case.

He wondered what it would be like if he had no family. If he just murdered them all when they were sleeping. He wasn't sure how he would get to Techno, seeing as he didn't sleep much, but he should be able to find a way. As for Wilbur and Phil, they would probably be easy.

Before Tommy even knew what was happening, he found himself thinking of ways he could murder his family. He hated the idea of it.

What the hell is wrong with me? He thought.

Tommy decided that he was just going to try and take a nap. Maybe that would help? He got up to charge his phone, but he realised that his charger was missing. He stared at his desk for a bit, before dropping his phone on the floor and going downstairs. He looked at the microwave, the little clock on its screen saying that it was 3:42 PM. Didn't Wilbur and Phil leave at 12:00? They should have been back by now. Tommy searched through the house, but he couldn't find anyone.

He went outside to see Techno, but he wasn't there either. How strange. Maybe they just went somewhere and left him behind? That was a depressing thought. As Tommy went back upstairs to go check his computer, he noticed something strange about the windows. They were red. Tommy stared at them, halfway up the stairs. He blinked, and it was suddenly dark. He ran back to the microwave, seeing that it was 11:21.

What the fuck?

Tommy ran to Wilburs room, seeing everything was where it should be. But Wilbur wasn't there. He searched the house again, and no one was inside. Tommy sat down at the couch, looking at the floor. He didn't know what to do. His phone was dead, the windows looked strange, his family wasn't home. It was cold. Tommy looked out the window again, and saw that it was snowing. It was the middle of July, it shouldn't have been snowing. He ran back to his bedroom, to check his computer, but as he opened the door, he saw someone sitting at his desk. Not facing him, but the computer was on. The figure in his chair didn't move, and Tommy stared at it. After a few seconds, Tommy blinked again and the figure was gone.

Now he was freaked out. He went to look at what the figure had been doing on his computer, but the only thing open was a blank document. He didn't see anything strange about it, except the name of the document.

They won't be coming back for you.

Tommy closed the document, deciding that he was going to message someone on discord.

Everything on his computer had been completely erased. He didn't have Discord, he didn't have Minecraft, nothing. Just the strange document.

He reopened it, and it said something different.

Hello?

He hesitated, before closing the document again and turning off his PC. He turned around, and the same figure from before was staring at him from across the room. It gave him a very bad feeling. He froze.

As Tommy stared at the figure, it started to move closer to him. Tommy could see, now, that it was bleeding. Bleeding horribly. It had so many wounds, you could see open human flesh, bruises, scratches. The figure didn't have eyes.

Tommy was terrified. He nearly started sobbing, it was so disgusting. The figure was in front of him, now. It slowly reached up to touch him.

He blinked again, and he was in his bed. Techno and Wilbur were staring at him worriedly, and Tommy saw on his alarm clock that it was 8:36 AM. Tommy sat up, and he just stared at Techno. He didn't pay attention to Wilbur at all. Techno looked back at him strangely, before saying "Tommy?"

"Techno, What do you see when you kill people?"

That's what he said. Tommy asked what Techno saw when he killed people.

Techno didn't know what to say to that. Wilbur looked at Tommy, and then he ran out of the room to go get him some water.

"Tommy, I see blood when I kill people. It's horrible. Why do you ask about it?"

"Techno, I had a very bad dream. There was..."

At this point, Wilbur had come back with water, and he offered it to Tommy. Tommy took it gratefully, taking a few sips before putting it down on his desk.

"Tommy, what happened in your dream?" Techno asked him.

"I... There was this figure, i-it.."

"It was so horrible, Techno, it- there was so much blood, it looked so.."

At this point Tommy did actually have tears in his eyes, he hated it so much. He turned away from Techno and Wilbur, staring at his blanket.

"It was so injured, and it... It was smiling, Techno, it didn't have eyes!"

Wilbur was very worried at this point, and Techno was just staring at Tommy.

"Where's Dadza?" Tommy asked.

"He's buying groceries, he probably won't be back for another 30 minutes. Techno said he thought something was wrong, so we came to your room and you were thrashing around on your bed. We didn't know how to wake you up, so we just... stayed here." Wilbur responded.

Tommy blinked the tears out of his eyes, and looked at the floor. He took another sip of his water, but he decided that he just didn't want to talk about his nightmare. He told Wilbur and Techno that, and they knew that if Tommy didn't want to talk about it then it was fine.

"Get out of my room now, please." Tommy said.

Wilbur and Techno left, and Tommy stared at the floor again.

He was alone.

That was his fault, wasn't it?

He hoped the figure didn't come back.

A/N: I don't really know how I feel about this one lol. It's okay, I guess. I just don't like it too much. But this is the first chapter of my book, so yay! I probably won't be updating it a lot unless I have ideas, which won't be very often. Unless some random day I'm for some reason really creative and I get like a billion ideas for this, which I doubt will happen, but we can hope.

Thanks for reading this anyway, sorry if it sucked lol-

1169 words