- 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 -

the events that will happen in this story are not related to the actual nickelodeon show, enjoy!

-----------------------

hi! i'm aria manchester, and this is my story..

for those that don't know, i'm captain man's daughter. his real name is ray manchester. you would think that being a superheroes daughter would be easy..but it's not. trust me. it's actually pretty hard. for example, having to keep secrets your whole life, and having to be careful to who your friends with. my mom died recently and i'm going to move to my dads. i will never forget that night. ever since that night, i felt.. different. i was more closer to her then i was with my dad after they got divorced I've been living with my aunt kelsey for a year now, she lives in florida. she's always been there for me and she always tried to make me laugh when i was down. apparently my dad has a "sidekick" now. i'm actually pretty excited to meet him. and i'm obviously excited to see my dad after 5 years! your probably wondering how my mom died, a villain killed her. drex. everybody hates him..especially my dad. i always wondered what it's like to be a superhero. beyond the fact that you are rich. but what it's like to save people's lives everyday..

you must feel very good about yourself.

oh yeah also, my dad is very over protected one. he wouldn't even let me go outside by myself half of the time. well i mean that's when i was like 7, but still! i mean i love him very much but i'm older now! i am more mature.
but today i'm going to be moving into the man cave with my dad. and i guess i have to share a room with him for a bit until i get done unpacking. but i wonder what this "kid danger" boy looks like. i see him on the news almost everyday. but i mean, i never saw him in person without the mask and all. but i can just tell that he's cute.