New Person?

Ash's Pov
Serena, Clemet, Bonnie, and I were walking down the trail until we heared a female's voice saying, "Hurry buddy before the realize how strong you are and try to catch you!" Then someone ran in front of us. "Oh no they can't try and catch you too! Return!" She said. She seemed a little older than us like 18. She was wearing rollerblades, blue shorts, some blue fingerless gloves, and a shirt that had a Lucario on it. I don't pay much attention to my hair, but she for sure did not care! Her hair was in a very messy ponytail and had blue streaks in it. "Oh hello!" She said sweting. "Hi I'm Ash and this is Pikachu." "Pika!" "And I Clemet and this is my little sister Bonnie." "Hi." "And I'm Serena." Serena said with a hint of envy. "What's your name?" I asked. "I'm Foxey!" "Uh Foxey who were you talking to a minute ago?" I asked. She swetdroping. "Uh no one!" "I can tell your lying" "Okay fine but first before I tell you promise you won't be frightened or scared kay?" "I promise" She huffed then threw out a pokeball and said, "Lucario show some power!" A really cool Lucario came out."This is my starter, Lucario!" "Whats that on your glove," I asked pointing to a cool rock on her glove. she sighed, " Well if nothing can get past you I might as well tell you, I am a champion but not a normal one. So do you think that if a trainer wins a leage they are suddenly Pokemon masters?" I nodded. "Well that is not true the have to beat me to become masters." I gasped. "And sorta like the Eleate four I specialize on a cirtian type." "Witch one?" I asked. "Just watch Charizard show some power!" A huge Charizard appeared "Now watch closely Charizard Lucario mega evolve!" Both Charizard and Lucario mega evolved "Woah I have never seen a mega Charizard before It's blue!" I exclaimed. "You see, when some one battle me it is a six on two because I have megas and no one has ever won." "Well I am gonna be the first I challange you to a battle!" I said "Ash that's rude!" Serena scolded. "No it's fine I accept!"
time laps
"This will be a two in six battle! When every pokemon on someones side are unable to continue the battle is over. Chose you pokemon!" The reffery said.
"Lucario show some power!" "Pikachu go!" "Ash has first move. Begin!" "Pikachu electro ball!" "Lucario Mega evolve the use bone rush to deflect Pikachu's electro ball!"

Who's move will be secessful? Who will win? Stay tuned to find out!

To Be Continued...