kabe pt 2🙈🙈🙈🙈

editors note:

omg guys thank u 4 blowing up my last story(just like the twin towers)🥺🥺🥺. i decided to make abe's pov of a different time they had.. yk... 😉😉😉. sezsezweawzesesessezywexy. so uhm... i'll see you after the story ig haha! if u stick around.. 😒😒😒)

ABES POV:
i look at kylies instagram and explode with rage (just like how i exploded the twin towers). i cant believe someone as hot and wonderful as KYLIE SEVEN would like me... i'm a nice guy! and girls don't like nice guys... but i have a bad side to me. (throwback to 9/11). i don't like to talk about it. anyways, i fall out of my wheelchair face first and some old white dude attempts to help me up. he reminds me of an old white dude i made eye contact with in the left twin tower before i killed him. kylie gets an alert on her phone everytime i fall and she comes running. (just like how the people did as i flew into the twin towers)(#mommy#burningbuildings) looking at her perfect hourglass figure and beautiful face and her hair flowing in the wind (just like how my hair was flowing in the wind in the plane when i went through the twin tower). "oh my god your fattass faggot stupid idiot looking ugly disabled whore like bitch ass motherfucker wheel chair bound osama bin ladden wannabe stupid ugly idiot fat BITCH. YOU FELL AGAIN???" god she's such a rebel and i love being degraded she is literally my #mommygoals. my mom used to beat me (and i love that in kylie, just like i love flying boeing 767 aircrafts into buildings... it makes me feel some type of way🤤) and then my mom left and took my 17 siblings with her. i haven't seen them since. my dad killed himself shortly after and then kylie made love to his dead body. after he died i started gaining 500 pounds strictly in my butt. just like how the twin towers gained 80,130 kg (176,650 lb). "i'm so sorry my goddess, my love, my honey boo boo bear. please help me up mommy." kylie does help me up, but then she pushes me back down just for a punishment. but it's ok because i love how she punishes me and teaches me the wrongs and rights of life. just like the right twin tower i smashed into. i love smashing into kylies pussy like how i smashed into the towers. she tells me she never feels it but i just think she's stubborn. i ask kylie if she wants to have sex, but she says no like always. nobody likes nice guys anymore i swear. so i hire someone to put my huge juicy butt into a plane, and i try to smash into the pentagon, but i failed. i died after getting no pussy.

finishing notes:
omg thx you guys for reading this🥺🥺🥺🥺 i thought for sure nobody would..... i feel the life lesson from this story is to just give ur man some pussy! anyways, leave me ideas for a part 3. thank you all 🫀🫀🫀