Chapter One

"Daddy pwease?!?" The little girl pulled on Louis' leg.

"Yeah daddy!" His son whined.

"Emily, Edward, please just go sit on the couch and I'll make your lunch okay?" Louis crouched down.

"Okay, thanks daddy!" The four year olds grinned.

Louis sighed, getting the raveoli can out of the pantry and emptying it into the pot on the stove, turning the temperature on medium.

After about ten minutes, he put the food into two little bowls and let them cool of for the twins.

"Foods ready guys!" He called, he heard the pitter patter of the little feet against the wood flooring, he beamed at his babies as they quickly ate their lunch.

"Not too fast baby, we don't want you choking now, do we?" Louis put his hand on Edward's back; reminding him to take his time eating.

"Are we going to Grammys today?" Emily asking, sauce all over her face.

"Yes you two are, I have to go to work." The two looked at eachother from across the table and squealed in their booster chairs.

"But, we all have to take a nap first!" Louis interrupted.

"You too?" Louis nodded.

"Kay." The two obliged, they only liked napping with Louis, which was a problem when they went to daycare and refused to lay on their resting mats. Louis could tell they got their stubbornness from Harry and they were just like him sometimes, Edward had Louis' hair and Harry's eyes, Emily has Harry's hair and Louis' eyes. Louis remembers when a girl came up to him at the grocery store saying how much Edward looked like Harry and how ironic it was he had Harry's middle name.

It was the least Louis could do after ignoring Harry for the first two years of his career, but he was pregnant and then raising two newborns; not his problem.

But it really was.

Harry has always explained how he wanted to have kids and to be married with a nice house, and that he wanted Louis to be the person he has that with... But Louis hoped he was happy with his new supposive girlfriend, Nadine Leopold.

Louis heard his two toddlers snoring lightly next to him in bed, and kissed both of their foreheads, then closing his eyes and joining them in their slumber.

***

"Harry, you really are the best person to go shopping with!" Nadine skipped down the dark street with her many shopping bags in her hands.

"And your jacket is really the most comfortable thing I've ever worn. Where is this from?" Harry rubbed his hands along the tiny jacket that was suffocating his arms.

"I think... I'm not sure. Are you staying at your hotel or my place?"

"As much as I'd like to have one of our fun sleepovers and do eachother's hair and talk about hot guys, I don't want my fans to be going crazy on you even more." Harry chuckled.

"Yeah yeah, see you tomorrow Styles!" She hugged him and pecked his cheek.

"All the love Leopold!!" He squished her cheek and the two dismissed eachother to their cars.

Harry's phone started ringing and he grinned while picking it up.

"Hey."

"Hey baby, how are you? I haven't seen you in a while." Her voice was calm.

"I know, I'm going to try to see you before my birthday. I promise I'll try my best." He bit his lip.

"Okay, I hope to see you soon, love. I love you."

"I love you too mum. Tell Robin I said hi and I love him as well. I'll see you soon."

"Wait! We're trying to get the old crew over, bring the lads as well. We want all of your close friends and family here, then you can have your other one with all of your celebrity friends." She chuckled.

"Who all do you mean by old friends? Is Lou coming?" Harry crossed his fingers on his free hand hopefully.

Anne sighed, "We are trying to get him to come, but it seems as if he fell off the face of the earth... No one knows where he went either. He disappeared a few months after you left Harry."

"I know, but I hope he could come, haven't seen him in almost five years." Harry frowned.

"I know you want him there Harry.. he was your first love. But who knows where he is, Lottie hangs out with Gem but she said she only see's them once a month and doesn't remember the way."

"Them?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"That's what she said.. then she changed the subject."

"Okay... I have to go mum, I just got to my hotel and there's paps outside. Love you." He made a kissy noise to the phone.

"You too H. Be safe around those monsters."

"Some of them are really nice."

"Bye Harry, it's getting time to get ready for work."

"Bye bye." Anne hung up the phone and Harry put it back in his pocket.

"Why didn't you tell your mum I said hi?" Cal joked.

"She's married Cal, back off mister." He warned playfully.

They both got out of the car, thankfully, there was only few people around them.

"Hi Harry, can I get a picture with you?" One of the girls asked.

"Of course." Harry put my head above her shoulder and she asked for a hug which he gladly gave her.

The process continued for another ten minutes, he told the paparazzi goodnight and drive safely before going into his room with Cal next door.

He showered up and laid in his bed with just his briefs on. That's when he started thinking about what his mum said.

How could've Louis just disappear?