Chapter 7

*Before she could complete, Unns held Manav's hand and took him to a room*

*As soon as the entered the room, Unns pinned Mnv and locked the door*

Mnv: Unns what are you doing?

*Unns looked deep into his eyes, she couldn't control herself anymore neither her anger......she captured Manav's lips a bit roughly.......but he didn't respond....he stood there in shock......just when he was about to respond.....she pulled back*

*She didn't realise he was about to kiss her back.....she thought he didn't like her so he didn't respond*

Mnv: Unns?

Unns: Do you love me?

Mnv: What?

Unns: I asked do you love me

Mnv: What are you asking Unns?

Unns: Will you answer me properly? Do you love me? Or you just said that because you were drunk?*tears started forming in her eyes*

Mnv: *shocked* *he didn't know what to say*

Unns: That means you don't love me! It's fine! I just thought you were really in love with me......I am sorry..... I'll never interfere in your life again.....I am sorry for kissing you....

*She left Manav and was about to unlock the door*

Mnv: I love you Unns....I really do.....I agree that day I was drunk but whatever I said I just blurted out whatever I had in my heart.......I really need you Unns in my life

*Unnati's back was facing Manav..... listening to him she was about to cry.....she ran towards him and hugged him tightly.....so tight as if it was their last hug.....both were in peace*

*Manav broke the hug*

Mnv: *Manav to make the environment a little less serious said* now let's continue what we were doing

Unns:( knows what he is talking about) What Mnv.....what are you talking about?

Mnv: Ohh you forgot....then let me show you.....

*Mnv leaned in and was just about to kiss her ....... someone knocked the door*

Mnv: urrghh..... who's this now!!!!

Rishu: Arrey Manav it's me.....come out what are you doing inside for so long

Mnv: You spoi.......*before he could complete*

Unns: We are coming Rishu!!

Rishu: Okay

*Unns went out....and Mnv went behind her*

Sanku: What were you doing inside that locked room?

Mnv: .......

*He was just about to say the truth when Unns held his hand and said*

Unns: I was making him understand to not bring any outsider in our rehearsal

Sanku: Ohh cool

Rishu: Guys let's go home....I have to do my skin care

Mnv: Umm....guys me and Unns have some important work to do.....so you guys continue

Everyone: Okay

*Everyone left*

Unns: Manav why did you lie? We don't have any work!

Mnv: Arrey you forgot? We have an important thing to do.....chalo let's go

Unns: Where?

Mnv: To my room.....to continue our pending work *wink*

Unns: *Started blushing*

*Mnv took her to his room and locked the door and started moving towards her...... Unns was about to run from there but he grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him.....he leaned in......just when their lips were about to touch..... Mnv's phone rang*

Mnv: Urrgh...kaun hai yaar

Unns: pick up!

Mnv: Wait na I am(in a irritated tone)

Unns:*giggled to herself*

*Mnv saw the caller ID and was now literally irritated*

Mnv: Whhhaattttt???

Rishu: Arrey why are you getting angry....I called you to say that after your work come to our house okay?

Mnv: hmm....now can I continue my work?

Rishu: Ya ya sure

Mnv: THANK-YOU!!!

*Mnv switched off his phone*

*All this while Unns was laughing at his cute irritated face*

Mnv: Why are you laughing?

Unns: No no where*again started laughing*

Mnv: accha?

*Went towards Unns and pecked her lightly.......then he went towards her neck and slightly kissing all over the part trying to find her soft spot.....he kissed slightly over her collar bone and she moaned.....her moan made him go insane....he started sucking that part a bit roughly leaving hickeys....then he went down a bit and sucked her collarbone......this made Unns wild ......she pushed him and went over him.....she kissed him and side by side unbuttoned his shirt.....she started moving downwards kissing all over his body leaving hickeys on his chest and abs.....she then sucked his earlobe......... Mnv was now out of control....he came over her and pulled off her tshirt.....and then lights went off.....*

Author's pov: they should be given some privacy

After awhile:

*Unns was resting her head on his chest and he engulfed her in his arms*

Unns: Mnv let's go.....You remember na Rishu called us

Mnv: Yes I think we have to go

*Unns got up*

Mnv: *held her hand* I love you

Unns: I love you too....but what will we do about the rule

Mnv: That doesn't matter to me anymore..... we will tell Tanzu, Sanku and Rishu after the Megafest okay?

Unns: Ya okay....now let's go.....we are already late!

*They both went to Rishu's home.......watched movie and slept there itself*

I hope you all are happy with this chapter!

This is the second last chapter of this story. I'll post the last chapter very soon!

Till then you can read my other story "Catching Feelings" if you haven't read it yet.

Thankyou so much for all your support and love to my story.

Can we get 30comments on this one?

THERE IS A SURPRISE COMING UP FOR YOU GUYS.

I'll let you know what the surprise is at the end of this ff "Love not allowed"
Till then I want you guys to guess what can be the surprise!
Thankyou