1

Third Pov.

Shuichi was peacefully sleeping until he was suddenly awoken by a loud voice coming from the intercom placed in his room. Shooting up in dismay he started to situate himself coming back to his senses a bit drowsy.

Good morning everyone! It's 7:00 a.m. nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beautiful day! Also, make your way down to the gym for a new motive, Said Monokuma.

After hearing the last sentence he groaned and glanced over to the purplenette who was slowly drifting back asleep. He started to shake him a bit, wake up love he said softly to the other making eye contact with his lover we need to head to the gym for a new motive. Both standing from the bed, Kokichi glanced over to Shuichi, gave him a quick hug then, said I guess I'll see you later...? Yeah! Shuichi responded, giving him a quick peck on the lips making a visible blush appear on kokichi's soft and rosy cheeks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *forgive me*

When it was just the two of them, Kokichi was more honest about his reactions. Which was something Shuichi wholeheartedly loved the boy. Kokichi made him feel special despite the many secrets he had yet to share with him. They had a connection- *cringe*I love you Kokichi...he whispered into the other's ear as their hands intertwined with one another. I love you too Shuichi.

Well, I better get going before the others start asking questions as to why I'm coming out of your dorm, said Kokichi, as he looked up to Shuichi I'll see you? yeah, he responded. With that Kokichi started to head to the door as soon as he stepped through the door, his personality changes almost immediately which Shuichi always thought was weird but never bothered to say anything. As he was sure the other had his reasons and would share when he was ready. I'd better get ready before Monokuma makes the monokubs come and drag me out of here.

-TIME SKIP-(っ^▿^)💨

.

.

.

Shuichi's Pov. & Third pov.

As soon as I opened the door to the dining hall everyone's eyes were on me. It made me feel uncomfortable, I quietly shifted over to my friends, Kaede, Maki, and Kaito. Who were sitting at the table together. Good morning Shuichi! did you sleep well? asked Kaede, ah, yes I did how about you? I slept fine. She said with a faint smile.

Good morning sidekick! Said kaito

Good m-morning Kaito. Said Shuichi in response

Morning Shuichi, said maki her usual cold tone.

G- good morning I hope you all s-slept well.

We sure did! come on have a sit! said kaito smiling

Suddenly Monokuma started to clear his voice putting everyone's attention on him. "Upupupu" letting out his signature laugh, now that everyone's here, let me introduce the new motive you have all been impatiently waiting for! shouted Monokuma enthusiastically through the speaker. For this motive, I'll be revealing your biggest secrets. With that gasp's could be heard from the room. And my oh, my, some of you have some juicy ones I can't wait to spill! He said looking at Kokichi with a sadistic smile, who only let out a laugh in return. Now, let me explain the motive. With that Monomi pulled up a wheel with all our names onto the stage. As you can see this wheel will determine who will get picked for the motive. -Monokuma

Hold on! Why are Shuichi and Kokichi names placed together? -Kaito
Obviously because they share a secret together dipsh1t! -Miu
Why would shuichi have a secret with the gremlin- Maki
I bet there fvcking!- Miu (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)👌 🤭
SHUT UP MIU!! - shouted everyone
(Minus kokichi and Shuichi)
No, I don't think shuichi likes kokichi that way? -Tsumugi
Does he even swing that way? -Maki
Is kokichi gay? -Rantaro
Does it really matter -Ryoma
What a surprizing turn of events Kehe kehehehe- Korekiyo
There's no way my sidekick would hang out with kokichi of all people he's better than that! -Kaito

I could only look down in shame, here they were trash talking my lover and I couldn't even to anything to retort against their hateful comments what kind of lover am I.
I looked over to kokichi who was only smiling it pissed me off, he was pretending everything was fine again and I couldn't even do anything to help. To reassure him that everything would be all right and that I was there for him...
But what could we do, we decided to be lovers in this sick a twisted game and I guess this is the price we have to pay.

With that Monokuma spinned the wheel and anticipation and dread filled the room I could only hope it didn't our names. I looked over to him to find him staring at me, all I could do was smile reassuringly. Which made him look even more sad, he knew how I felt about telling the others about our relationship. Not that I'm ashamed of being in a relationship with him, but it would cause problems if the other were to know. Especially with the trials and how much he's hated.
They'd probably hate him even more

We all watched closely as it was spinning

It kept on spinning

and spinning....

and spinning

DING!! DING!! DING! DINGGGG!!
KOKICHI OUMA AND SHUICHI SAIHARA!!
Please make your way up to the stage!

Hope you enjoyed!!
Oh and for those who enjoyed the story I'll (be making a part two) ☺️✨

932 words!