Movie

{credit to javivi.xd on instagram for this wonderful art, check them out}

It was a Friday night and after a long day of school Jesse and Lake were hanging out and decided to just relax after so much schoolwork. They made a pillow fort on their bedroom floor and got all cozy to watch a movie. After a little debate they agreed to watch Jurassic Park (Jurassic park is amazing everyone should go watch it after reading go!)

Jesse was watching the movie and after a while he felt Lake snuggle up next to him and pretty soon she was asleep. "aw." he thought to himself. Lake was pretty cold and distant with people at school but right now she just curled up and went to sleep not caring what anyone thought and knowing she was safe. 

After the movie Jesse tried his best to stop it without disturbing her, but the remote was to far away and she felt him move. "AH!" she called out.

"Hey, you're ok! I'm just turning the tv off." Jesse assured her. Lake took a couple deep breathes. "Sorry." she said.

"Don't apologize, it's not you're fault!" Jesse insisted. "Come lets go to sleep." He turned the movie off and the two snuggled up and went to sleep. 

Thanks for reading, sorry it's short! Now go watch Jurassic Park!!!