Chapter 64. Bringing Harry Home ☾

A/N: Sorry for late update guys. Thank you for 162K love you all :)

⭑─⭒──⚝⚝──⭒─⭑

Harry sat on the side of his bed, bursting with excitement. Earlier that day, he received a letter from one of his godfathers. He smiled as he reread the letter.

Prongslet,

Spots first wanted to know how you were. Yes, he is Spots now. He categorically refused to allow me to use his name. He said it might compromise his position. So, Spots and I have both been wondering how you are. I hope you are well, but I'll know soon because I am coming! Yes, pack your things, because I'm taking you to Potter Manor. Be ready by noon on the Thirtieth. Spots and I plan to have you here for your birthday. So, be prepared. See you soon! Spots sends his love and I do, too.

Sincerely, Dragon.

Harry smiled. He had a good idea who Spots was, but he wanted to hear the story behind the interesting name. He was pretty sure "Spots" was not glad to be called Spots. He was even more interested to know that Spots and Padfoot were together.

At that moment, he heard a commotion downstairs. He grabbed his things and ran down to where he assumed his godfather was waiting for him impatiently. Sirius stood next to the stairs, seething.

"It's true! You kept him under the stairs! My godson under the stairs," Sirius yelled.

Harry smirked. "Nice to see you, too, Sirius."

Sirius turned to face him. "Prongslet!"

Harry smiled and hugged his godfather. "Padfoot! How are you?" He moved toward the door. The quicker he got them out of Privet Drive, the sooner he got to go see Severus, as well.

"I will be better once I know Tuney is sorry for the way she treated you."

Harry sighed and grabbed his trunk. "Come on, Sirius. They're not worth it. I want to go see Spots."

Sirius smirked. "Anything for you, Prongslet." He gave one more menacing look and flicked his wand. A spell fell over the house, and he slammed the door as they left. Harry quirked his brow. "I sort of promised Spots I'd do that."

Harry smiled. "So, Spots? Does he know you're calling him that?"

Sirius laughed and directed Harry toward a dark alleyway. "Yes, he knows. He's grudgingly accepted that he is now a part of the Marauders."

"Why Spots?"

"He's sneaky, like a leopard. We think that's what he'd be if he were an animagus. He also adamantly refused to be called slythy, or any other slytherin or snake related names I came up with. So, I took to calling him Spots. Got hexed the first couple times, but then he reluctantly agreed to go along with it, as long as we promised to never call him that in public."

Harry sighed. "You're going to call him that in public, aren't you?"

"As soon as Tom Riddle is dead and buried. I figure that for now, it's a good way to keep You-Know-Who from realizing one of his men is actually on the other side," Sirius said with a grin.