Chapter 16.

~(Y/N) Pov~(short sry D= )

It's been four months, four fucking months since witherMU kissed me and Jordin stopped talking to me. But she wasn't acting right! I have a bad feeling something bad happened to her..

~Enderlox's Pov~

I had WitherMU pinned against a wall(no not like that you Pervy fan girls -3-) my hand around his neck." You did what?!?"I yelled at him. Rage boiling up inside me." I kissed her" he said with no emotion but his eyes shone with fear." She's MINE you got that she's MINE and MINE only!!" I yelled throwig him to the ground as walked to (Y/N)'s room.

~ Tiny Time Skip brought to you by Sally Achachala!! (If you get this 1. Comment down below and 2. Your fucking awesome!) ~

I knocked on her door as she opened smiling at me." Hi endy " she smiled.'damn she's so frickin hot!' I thought and smiled waving. " hey (Y/N) can I talk to you?" I asked scratching the back of my neck." Sure!" She smiled letting me in. I sat on her bed as she sat next to me, a blush finding it's way onto my face. "So what did you want to tell me?" She asked innocently. 'Damn it why did she have to look so innocent?!?!' I mentally panicked.(daaaaawww C: ) "i wanted to say that the squid king has forgiven you for your failed mission. And I wanted to do this" I said leaning and smashed my lips onto her's. (EEEEEEEEEEHHHH *fangirl overload* X_X) I could feel her stiffen before relaxing and slowly kissing back, I smiled into the kiss warping my arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled back and smile earning a smile back. " (Y/N) I know it hasn't been long but I can't help it, (Y/N) I love you!!" I said as her eyes grew wide. I had a hurt look and I stood up to leave but she grabbed my wrist. I turned around as her lips met mine. She pulled back and smiled back. " I love you too" I smiled and kissed her again.

(Sry if it's short :C but it don't have a lot of time right now I gotta play with my annoying lil sis. -_- Anyways! Yeah sry if it's short I'll see ya guys next time)