StarPola✧ StarLight Festival Online Live

15th August 2021, StarLight PolaRis  (StarPola) held their very first YouTube online live, StarLight Festival!!!!

✧✧✧✧✧

Actually... a few hours before live begin, they accidentally(?) streamed their rehearsal.

It's so terrifying(?). Listeners kept warned them. But they didn't noticed it.

I think... it's not accidentally... I think they're streaming at that time to adjust the cameras. Of course, the cameras were blurry, so their faces were stay hidden.

They're streaming like 45 mins... www

✧✧✧✧✧

The songs list:

To begin the live with XYZ's songs & cover were YABAI!

Especially the Secret Answer one...

💜🧡 rap😍... 💙💚 growl😍... I already dead at the beginning of live w

I like ❣💙 parts during Koakuma Datte Komawanai! So cute💕

❣: Tadaima!!!
💙: Okaeri~

🧡💜 Roki... Super duper cool!!! www like seriously cool. One of popular pairs~

💚💙 Menhera Janai Mon also my favourite part. 💙 use(?) girl voice...  Also one of popular pairs~ Besides, both of them wore white.

❣💙 Tenbyou No Uta... 😢😭 Their voice.. so harmonious... I wanna cry...

✧✧✧✧✧

It seems like they chose the song that they can perform the best during their solo~

💚 Barerii Ko. His gap is amazing! He can sounds cute & next few seconds, his voice turned cool!!! No wonder he's belong to adult group.

💜 Bakushou. This is so so so cool!!! Especially the "Gahaha!" parts. His style too.. it's perfectly fit the atmosphere! Cool aniki vibe.

🧡 Queen of Hearts. This... one of my fave "Royal Scandal" songs! So great💕... though I wonder why he's in children group not adult group?

💙 Variable Star. He's the only one who sang original song. Yes, it's his latest song which he uploaded on his birthday. It's catchy song with good lyric!

Asu No Yozora Shoukaihan. I never get bored of Coe's cover of this. Definitely my fave. It's perfection. The fact that Coe's voice while sing live is higher than the cover...😢 I felt like I ascended to sky~

✧✧✧✧✧

When you thought that Natsumatsuri is the last song... then they hit you with World Domination....

After that, their first original song....

Damage: 10000000000+

Oh? Apparently Relu made the song?! That's why he became MC? I see

First Star... it's a good song... please MV when?

Encore: Blessing... Yappari, they won't end the live without sing their very first cover.

✧✧✧✧✧

20 songs + encore... 2 hours of happiness💕

They didn't leave archive. They also forbade screenshots.

But... I'm feeling a little mad when someone commented, "Why blurred?". I meant.. you named yourself as Utaite Fan... you should know it better, right?

✧✧✧✧✧

Thank you so much, StarPola! It's so amazing💕

I'll continue to support you guys💕

StarPola