memory

______________________________________

-tommy pov-

We had been back on the road for around 30 when Phil had told us we were 10 minutes away. I was only growing more nervous, it was making me feel physically sick, I hadn't even eaten anything today.

Phil had offered me a churro but I had said no. When he asked why, I just replied that I wasn't hungry, and that I was still full from my breakfast. Low and behold I never had breakfast.

What happens if they get to know the real me? Will they hate me? Do they already hate me?

Questions were running through my mind like crazy. They have been so nice to me, would they really just stop in the presents if they have their own home.

They all seem really nice, but that is how most of them seem at first. I remember one house I went to. Morgan, she was really, really nice, sweet and kind at first but that all soon changed.

She would start by telling me that I needed to contribute to the house, which was ok at first, I didn't mind, it was just when she would leave a mess purposely and expect me to clean it all. She didn't own a small house, not at all, and she was rich enough even to afford a cleaner, but she decided that I was a better contribution to do it.

I had been living with her for around 5 weeks when she had been going out, only telling me so if anything happened she could always say that she told me that she was going out, so she wouldn't get in bother. She would usually be gone for long periods of time. Sometimes it would be a couple days that would then lead to weeks.

She would never leave me anything that was really necessary. Only a few bits of good so I wouldn't starve, and some shower bits so I was at least hygienic. Although she was a bich, I would still worry about her when she was gone, I also didn't know what or where she was and she never answered my calls and texts when she was away, so if anything happened to me there was no way of telling her.

This went on for around 2 months before, instead of staying out she would come back to the house, always drunk or on some sort of drug. She would barge into my room, not caring if I was asleep, and make me cook or go to the shop for her. And if I ever did anything wrong they would sit shouting at me, saying really hurtful things, and sometimes she would even throw stuff at me or physically hurt me.

And this continued for whole nother month, I would wake up make her, and sometimes me if there was enough, breakfast. Then I would leave to go to school, have a shit time there, then go back the shit hole that people saw as my house. When I was home I would have to clean up the whole house, then see if there was any food in. if there was I made dinner, but it would be for Morgan for when she got home. If there was any leftovers then I would eat that, and if there wasn't then I would usually just go to bed Hungry.

It was just the same routine, over, and over, until one day she came back with a man. I thought it was just going to be a one time thing and that he would be gone the next day. But to my surprise he ended up staying. I soon learnt that his name was David. He was in his 50s and was Morgan's new boyfriend. He moved into our home a week after they got together.

I didn't really like Dave that much. The only good thing about him is that he had a job, it may have only been a job at a glass station but it was still a job non the less. Because we now had a bit more money, that ment that we would all be able to eat, well kind of.

I would usually make enough for all three of us but Dave was on the heavier side so I would give him extra, then Morgan would usually like seconds so I would leave some for her, plus it is better than her getting me to make her more food, because 'she didn't have enough'. And by the time he had done all that he was only left with a small amount.

Dave never spoke to me and when he would it would be more like shouting and demanding Rather than actually speaking. He would treat me like I was a slave, working for him.

It would only be mental abuse at first from him, so it wasn't really that bad. But soon enough after he had seen Morgan physically abusing me he then decided to take after that. But the worst thing was, it was a lot harder than Morgan, and he would do it more than her, just to make my life a misery.

He would also just hit me for breathing, I don't think there was a point I actually did anything wrong. It would get really bad. It got to the point where the school was so concerned with me, they somehow got in touch with the child health care, and they got in touch with Sammy.

Dave and Morgan had known about this happening and had warned me not to say anything bad about them, or anything that they had been doing. They had left me for a week, only mentally draining me In the meantime.

Sammy came very soon to come and do the check up. She came in and didn't even ask any questions, before she told me to go and pack my bags. She could already tell by the state of the house, even when I had deep cleaned it before she came.

I got taken away from them and going to stay somewhere else. That was one of the bad homes I had been in. Not to say that really any of the homes I was in were good, and nice, but this one brings back bad memories and haunts me. It still gives me nightmares, but it wasn't one of the worst ones.

"Right kids we are home." Phil noks me out of my thoughts.

______________________________________
Sorry it has been a while since I updated this.

Hope you all enjoy xx

Also random mcyt picture

Have a good morning/day/night

Eat bitch xx