Chapter 1

Now would be a good time to be anyone but me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Two strangers meet in a dance
    "Are you here to kill me as well?" He hissed in my ear as I was passed to him in this dance. Gods above when did I get roped into this.
    " I don't even know where here is." At that he paused and spent a quite moment studying me as we circled in what I could only guess was some formal emagimation of a waltz mixed with the tengo.
    "Well then would you like to form an alliance Ms?" He hesitated as he pulled me closer.
     "Astra, and yes yes I would. Now what is this about somone trying to kill you, Mr?"
    "Prince Evinor, and I'm not sure. Just missed a few daggers from from my last few partners alone." I let out a near silent whistle. A dance with a prince on a hit list no less, gotta cross that off the bucket list.
      "Well Your highness seems as if our first goal is getting out of this ballroom."
    "You digest we do that how?"
   "Seduction." I say. As I change the steps to mask his stumble, with a small giggle he replies "I prefer men." I blushed on cue as if he had just suggested something of interest "And I prefer women, but here we are."
    "So we are." He said whispering in my ear preforming a low dip as the music reached and fast pace.
   "You don't seem to know the steps." He stated, "I'm not from here and you expect me to know your traditional dances." I deadpanned how stuck up is this guy? "Well this one is quite universal." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world! "Sure it is." I said with so much sarcasm in my voice he nearly forgot to spin me.

—————————————————— Hello the author here! Thank you for reading. All of these shorts maybe expanded into stories of there own in the future but I'm not sure on that. Bye~