Chapter 1

Secretary- Sir..The tickets to Delhi is booked..You may check-in at 7 p.m..

Man- Ok..Make sure the airport is empty as I don't want the paparazzi to spot me..

Secretary- Sure sir..

Saying this,The secretary exited the room..

The man is revealed to be Shaheer Sheikh..

The most famous businessman who has a very dark past but he doesn't let that affect him

The most famous businessman who has a very dark past but he doesn't let that affect him..He is very rich and doesn't care a thing about others.. He is very punctual and expects others to be punctual too..He is very strict and reserved..His servants fear for him..He maintains his personality in a way that even kids get scared seeing him..For now,He needs someone who takes him back to his childhood memories..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lady-Wake up...It's 10 a.m and you're still sleeping... Remember,You and your friends have planned for a get together right ???

A lady around the age of 50 said while pulling the bedsheets of a girl who was sleeping peacefully caring nothing about the world..

Lady- Wake up...It's almost 10:30..Wake up baba....

The lady almost screamed...

After screaming for about an hour,The girl woke up scolding her mom...

Girl- Mom...Why do you always have to do this ??? Let me sleep peacefully na..There is no office today too...

The girl whined like a kid and slept off...

Lady- Pooja..If you're so lazy..Then how will you manage your households when you marry someone ???

The lady said pulling the bedsheets again...

The girl woke up with an angry face...

Girl- Mom...How many times have I told that I won't marry anyone....

Lady- Pooja..You're a girl..It's your duty to manage a household and it's my duty to marry you off..

The girl got more angry and she stormed out of the room..

The lady chuckled...

The lady is revealed to be Supriya..Pooja's mom..

Mother of Pooja

Mother of Pooja. Lost her husband at a very young age..Raised her daughter in a way no rich man raised..Gave her everything she asked for and loves her daughter a lot..Very sweet and kind..

And the girl is revealed to be Pooja Sharma..

The one and only Pooja Sharma..A lazy girl but very hardworking ( Just like me 😂 ) Is determined to make a good career in the buisness industry..Very kind and polite..The most beautiful girl..Very friendly and childish..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shaheer- Is my hotel room ready ??

He asked while sitting in his Mercedes Benz car..As soon as he sat inside the car,A few bodyguards surrounded him along with a few cars around him..

The scene looked so "Royal"..It was as if London's Prince had come to India..

He was looking ravishing hot..

Soon,The journey towards the airport started..He was continuously talking to someone on the phone..

The driver was also speaking to someone on the phone...

Here,Our dear Pooja as usual was late for the get together party..So she decided to walk towards the restaurant which was almost a k.m far...

As she was walking, Suddenly a car came from nowhere and dashed her..

She screamed...

The car was none other than Mercedes Benz which was Shaheer's car..

The driver stopped the car..

Shaheer- What happened ??? Why did you stop the car ???

Driver- I'm really sorry sir..But I dashed the car to a girl who was probably walking on the road...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How is the chapter ?? Do Vote and Comment 💖 I'll update soon 😄 Meet you all next time 🙂 Byee ❣️

Do Comment Shaheer's reaction 💖