Chapter Two

Slowly Jaemin opened his eyes as he was still really sleepy and tired from the previous night. After some time staying in bed and not being able to fall asleep again he decided to get up and to get ready for college. Of course he preferred to stay at home and rest, but he was exited to spend some time with his friends after college and during lectures.
As he washed himself and put on a nice outfit for the day( I'am leaving this for you to imagine his outfit) he started to prepare his textbooks and bag for the lectures. As he was about to put in the last book he heard some ruffling in the kitchen and headed to check if everything is okay. As expected Jeno was there, rumbling trough the fridge, the kitchen already being a mess.

-" Were have you been again? You never answer my phone calls nor texts..I'm worried you know?''- as Jaemin said that he entered the kitchen and cleaned up the little mess still waiting for an answer.

-" You know I had some work and then met up with friends after that, why so pressed?''- the older said without even having the audacity to look the younger into his eyes.

Usually Jaemin was very patient with Jeno and his unbearable behaviour the last few months, but from the tiredness and so much work ahead he couldn't hold his nerves any longer.

-" With friends? Glad you had fun, but who's going to pay the bills Jeno? They are piling up and my payment would not be enough to cover our life, expenses and food. I think if you want to continue your careless life you should really sit down and search for a job,please we need the money and we really...."- as he was about to say something else the harsh sound of the fridge being closed with force startled the younger making him confused.

-"Jeno..."

-" If you want money that bad and If you think our life is that miserable maybe you should go and find a second job? I'm done talking to you I have to meed up with Renjun''.

Here we go..again his careless behaviour and again preferring the company of that Renjun boy who seemed to spend a lot more time with his boyfriend rather than Jaemin himself, jealousy was the feeling he hated the most.

-" Jeno what about college? You skipped the whole previous week to relax and now? You missed a lot of material I have done much of your homework but you need..."- and just like that for the second time Jeno rolled his eyes and sighed taking the word from the younger and without anything more to say, Jeno got his bag and left once again..like he always do.

Jaemin barely holds himself from crying and just decided to take a deep breath and calm himself. After some time he put on his shoes got his bag and went out as well, because after all college is still something he should do and since Jeno refused to listen about finding a job, Jaemin made a mental note to go to the local supermarket after college to ask if they have any free positions as whatever they could find, they needed the money.

Once again Jaemin felt forgotten like he was the only one giving any effort in their relationship.

Author's note❗️
Hii again<3  i hope you will like this chapter and leave some opinions in the comments bellow
Sorry if i have any mistakes, have a nice dayy <3