Blacked Out✨

Yoonji Pov

I woke up. Sun was shining bright as it was 8am. I remembered when yesterday hyunjin said he's gonna pick me, I smiled and got up imagining the day. I got in my bathroom and started brushing my teeth. Then I went for a shower with a hand wash bottle, as if the bottle is my mic and I am in a concert. My own concert.

"Wae nae mam-eul heundeuneun geond!!! Wae nae mam-eul heundeuneun geond!!! Wae nae mam-eul heundeuneun geond!!!!
Heundeuneun geonde heundeuneun geonde!!! FIREEE!!!!!" I sang my heart out!!

I was finally done! I got ready. I wore my uniform and opened my phone, I saw a message of hyunjin.

"Hey yoonji, I am done and standing under your apartment!" As I saw the text I ran in the balcony and saw hyunjin standing there with a big smile on his face. Waving his hand and signalling me to come down fast. As I was already ready, I ran down with all my might. He was standing there near his black car and was wearing our collage uniform.

What the hell?? Is he joining our collage?? He looked at my confused look and turned around with his hand in air as if he is showing his uniform "I am joining your collage! We are gonna be classmates again!!" He said with a big smile on his pretty face!!!

"Yay!!" I jumped happily!! He told me all his situation that he left Korea and came here to study and so..so... We sat in a car and had a lil car karaoke! Hehe we were in a happy mood!! We finally were at the collage. When we stepped out of the car, we looked like a hot, crazy, and a savage couple. We both had bags on our one shoulder which made us look like a bad girl and a bad boy.

As we entered the gate we together did a hair flip, looked at each other and smirked, which made all the students gasp. All girls were looking at hyunjin and all boys at me. I felt so proud and like a center of attention! Ah! I love it!!

But....suddenly all girls gasped more louder as they saw something behind us. It was... So hot!

Taehyung POV

I was done with my morning routine and left for collage. When I was parking my car I saw a red rose fallen in the parking slot. I picked it up caz it looked pretty. I went near the collage gate. There were people looking at someone. I closed my eyes and tried to know who it was...but I thought i shouldn't be using my power that often.

So I just asked a student over there. he told me it was yoonji and hyunjin. Wow! They looked like a famous couple! Couple?!! "What the heck taehyung! They are just Friends!" I whispered to myself!! Later I walked a little forward, and guess what all the attention turned to me! Yay! Thats the power of being the best! After all I am a devil indeed!

Yoonji finally noticed that the girls were looking at me as she turned back. Our eyes met. She was seeing me as if she is seeing her favourite dress. A moment later even hyunjin turned back and saw me. Okay! Now I felt I was actually famous caz as soon as he turned back his eyes widened.

"Woahh! He's so cool!!" He said. I went near him and then he said, "Hyung! You're so cool!" What?! Hyung?! Am I not his teacher but fine. He gave me a smile as I returned a small smile too. I turned over yoonji, I gave her the rose I was holding in my hand. I didn't wanted to but I just did it.

She didn't looked surprised as she didnt knew what was happening. She was just staring in my eyes. She must be feeling heaven in my eyes right now! Hehe I made all the girls jealous over one. I smirked and left!

Hyunjin POV

"Hyung! You're so cool!" I smiled as he did the same. He turned to yoonji and have her a flower, I could see all the girls giving yoonji a death glare but she just stared into his eyes. Yes that made me more sure that he is just just so cool! Woahh! He is even handsome and even smart, he is just perfect. I wish I could become like that one day!