Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE ~~➞ "The Usual?"

Danielle's POV:

Groaning as the sound of her mother's soap operas filled the shop, quickly followed by the sound of her voice shouting out orders to whoever was in a listening distance. Danielle turned, looking at the clock next to her 7:35 AM.

Stretching, she got up and got out some clothes. checking to make sure that her mother was not upstairs she walked towards the bathroom. Knocking on the door.

When she got no answer Danielle walked back to her room not before straightening a picture of her sister and brother on the wall. The two were smiling playing in the sand. Uma had finished making a sand castle and Urson had just come out the water Danielle wasn't there, she simply had not been born and her mother Ursula was tanning. Meaning her absent father had taken the picture.

Moving back into her room Danielle pasted the trinkets and gems on her desk instead she focused on gathering on the items needed for her shower. Grabbing her: towel, hair cap, wash towel, seahorse shaped body soap (Which she had been given as a birthday gift when she was 4), a hairbrush and her toothbrush and walking back into the bathroom.

Turning on the shower Danielle waited until the water became cold knowing that the heat would only make her tired and grumpy. When the water had become cold enough she entered the shower shuddering at the freezing temperature before she started rubbing her body. The bubbles covered her body before quickly running down her bronze skin.

Taking off her hair cap she started washing her hair allowing the pleasant aromas to fill the bathroom. As quickly as she had got in she left wrapping a towel around her body as she brushed her long turquoise and black locks. Deciding to cornrow her hair into a pony tale she began her work. Grinning in success when the hairstyle looked good she grabbed her toothbrush and started the next process.

Whilst brushing her teeth she gathered her things into one place making sure she was ready to leave. Spitting out the minty liquid and brushing her hair once again while she still had time, Danielle left the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Quickly she walked back to her own room however she wasn't lucky enough to enter as she bumped into a certain someone. Ignoring all futile attempts at an apology she gathered her stuff getting back up looking up at the girl saying,

" It's okay Sam. I'm fine, are you okay? What are you even doing up here? Did Uma send you up here?"

You see Danielle had been prone to asking questions all the time. It was a habit she learnt from the earlier stages of her life and she couldn't shake it no matter how hard she tried.

"Sorry- Uma says your shift is starting in ten minutes but Hollie says she's gonna have a crew meeting. And I need some help in the kitchen. Rush hour is about to begin " Samantha Smee rushed.

Samantha Smee the isles fastest cook and an even better chef. A loyal member of The Lost Revenge and one of Danielle's closest friends. Samantha was the eldest out of the smee twins.