chapter sixty-seven

season two ; episode seven { The Bonfire }
chapter sixty-seven

season two ; episode seven { The Bonfire }chapter sixty-seven

[ ⚠️𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 — 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 ]

"I'M GONNA KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH IF HE TOUCHES YOU AGAIN," JJ says, holding his girlfriend's face in his hands to take a look at the purple bruise forming around her eye from how hard Topper elbowed her. "Shit, Brooklyn, we need to put some ice on that."

"I'm fine, JJ," she brushes his hands away. "Are you okay, John?"

"I don't care about me," he says, handing over an ice pack to his sister. "Put that on your eye, Bee." She snatched it from the boy and held it up to her eye that was pulsating from the pain.

"Brooklyn, come here," JJ took the ice pack from her and held it in place for her. "Let me." She didn't want to fight him on this so she just let him apply pressure with the ice pack.

"Do you have any alcohol?" she asked. He handed over his flask to her which she took faster than her brother would've liked her to.

"That was a little unexpected," JJ says, referring to the fight from earlier.

"Was it?"

Topper hated Brooklyn, it was obvious that he hated the girl with a passion. She hated him more than he hated her. She had been wanting to beat his face in for years, for as long as she's known him. She's wanted to hurt him in the way he hurt her that night last year. And Topper, well, he hated Pogues, he thought they were bred to mow lawns and work for money while he got it handed to him on a platter.

Brooklyn looked over at her brother and said, "Hey, maybe she'll come around."

"It's like everything that happened to us didn't matter," he says.

"It'll all be okay, JB," Brooklyn tells him while opening up her phone camera to take a look at her eye. "I've not looked this bad in months," Brooklyn says, throwing herself down onto one of the chairs next to Pope.

"I've had more black eyes in the last month than I've ever had," Pope commented, handing her a cold beer to hold against her eye.

"That was building up for years. Rumble in the jungle," JJ says, pushing some sort of meat onto the end of the metal rod.

"Hey, did you two really stick up for Sarah?" John B says to Brooklyn and Kiara.

"Of course I did," Kiara says. "She's not a real Kook."

"Yeah, tell that to Topper."