Dear Diary

Wow what a day! Work has been so hard today. You see i work as a lawyer and i had to deal with a hard case in court. Not to mention that when i was putting my keys in my apartment door i over heard my opposite neighbours talking. Liam was acting so strange when sophie (his wife) had said goodbye to him. I asked him if he was ok, he didn't really say anything as now i know he didn't want to upset me. For the past 2 years me and my husband Noah have been struggling to have a baby. Its always been my dream to raise a child and unfortunately its not coming true. Noah and I gave been having arguements about it as he said he doesn't see why i get so upset when a negative test comes back. He knows its my dream to have kids and i would do anything for it , he knows it. I try to ignore the arguments as i know it will affect my job. I usually don't go down to the washing room, but today Noah was refusing to do it. He makes me do everything and i'm sick and tired of it. As i went down, i heard Sophie on the phone to one of her friends. I couldn't help my self but overhear them talking! 
Sophie was talking to one of her friends she was talking about the baby shower she's going to plan with Liam. Sophie then said to her friend that before she found out she was pregnant she had a one night stand with a man. I  felt so angry that a despicable woman could do something like that to her hot husband. Yes i did just admit Liam is hot cause he is ok. Surly its ok if i say he's hot as me and Noah aren't really acting like husband and wife, were more like friends at the minute. Yes i do love Noah but man Liam is hot. I couldn't decide whether i should tell Liam about all of this!
It then hit me does this mean that Liam isn't the baby daddy. OMG  i have to tell Liam but will it upset him?