Night 2 prt.1

Your POV
-------------
It felt like you were falling as you woke up to a sudden jolt. Your breathing was quick and heavy. You relax a second and turn to see what time it is on your alarm.

'11:30PM'

"SHIT! I'll be late!!" You scream whisper.

You strip off of your normal clothing and jump in to your night guard outfit. You had your phone in your mouth as you tied your hair up in to a high pony tail and quickly ran downstairs to put on your shoes on. You grab the keys to your truck and zoom out of the house.

You check the time again. '11:37'

"Fuck sakes I hope I won't be late."

As you drive to the pizzeria, kind of going a bit faster than usual, you think of the dream you had.

'What did it mean..?'

You finally arrived at pizzeria and it's only 11:56.

"4 damn minutes." You say and you jog to the pizzeria doors.

Thank god they were still unlocked.

You came in to see Mr.Fazbear frantically walking around in circles checking the time. He heard you open the door and a sigh of relief came over him.

"You're so close to be late y/n"

"I know I know, I'm sorry!"

"Better hurry up and get to your office!" He said starting to leave.

"Okay I'll see you at 6:00 Mr.Fazbear!" You said as he left pizza parlor, and locking the doors behind him.

'11:59'

You stood at the hallway, waiting for the animatronics to roam free. Slowing down your breathing as you wait, you heard the ding go off telling you it's 12:00, and some clicking meaning the animatronics are able to roam free.

Still a bit scared, you see Chica slowly moving her arms out of her position.

"I get so achy." She says in her robot voice.

"Same." Bonnie said after.

Foxy came out of his curtain and seen you were watching them. He stops, and stares. Making everyone notice too.

"..Hi everyone." You say awkwardly.

"Hey!!!" Chica says walking at a fast pace over to you. She hugs you tightly, pushing your face in to her suit which smelled like rotten pizza, a bit of blood and gross fabric.

"Woah. You need a bath." You say.

"Haven't had one in 20 years. I really do need one." Looking down at her suit and chuckling.

Bonnie, and Freddy got off the stage and are heading toward you.

"Do you guys need baths too?" You say looking at them.

They look at their own suit and visualize how dirty and gross it is. You giggle.

"I can scrub you guys down if you need it." You smirk.

"PLEASE I NEED A BATH!!" Foxy says in a high pitch tone, making your ears ring a bit.

"Okay okay. I don't really know how to wash robots but I'll try." You say as you went to go grab a cloth, soap, and a bucket full of water...

--------
A/N

Got this chapter done.

I'm sick, can't breath out of my nose, achy, and I haven't cousin from my home town withe for a week.

So don't expect another chapter till next week.

-Holley