𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐘/𝐍
*𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 12 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐*

"Look John B, Y/N, I can't take care of both of you anymore, since your mom left I can't handel it anymore. So Y/N your going to a new home, with a family that can take care of you." He gives me a kiss in my hair and then Miss Peterkin takes me away to my new family. I see John B crying just like I am.

*𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌*

"You need to stop with this nonsense Y/N!" my mom yells. I glare at her, this isn't nonsense I'm sure about it, I'm adopted. "I'm going to look for my real parents, and you can't stop me," I want to walk away but get grabbed by my dad. "You're not going. Go to your room now and I don't want to see you one more time with those dirty Pogue friends of yours!" He yells now too. "They're not dirty Pogues, I'd rather be a Pogue than your daughter,” and with that I walk upstairs. What do they have against Pogues?

I hear a tapping against my window, I quickly walk over to it and see Pope and Kiara standing in front of it, my best friends from school. "Come Y/N,"  he says, I lock the door to my room and quickly walk to my window to climb out.  I feel Pope receive me. "Got you,"  he chuckles and we walk to a van on the way. "We want to introduce you to some people, some friends of ours," Kie tells me, we get in the van, I see a boy with blond hair and one with brown, Kie points to the boy with brown hair.  "That's John B," I look at him and he holds out his hand and I shake him, I know his name. "And that's JJ."  Pope says as he sits down next to JJ. "And this is Y/N guys, a friend of ours at school."  They nod. "Nice to meet you Y/N," says John B. I sit down and Kie sits next to me. John B starts the van. "Where are we going?"  I ask him. "To a party."  JJ chuckles from behind.

John B parks the van and we walk onto the beach, almost just Pogues. Kie hooks her arm into mine and walks over to someone for some beer. "Don't drink too much Y/N, you'll get problems with your parents because of us."  Pope says, I look at him.  "One, they're not my real parents, two, I already had them." He chuckles and I take a sip from the cup.  "So Y/N what are you doing here?"  Suddenly I hear from behind, I turn around and see the familiar face of Rafe Cameron. "You're a Kook Y/N, then you shouldn't be dealing with this piece of garbage." He says. "JJ don't." I hear Pope say.  "What are you doing here? Pogues are garbage, didn't you say?"  He chuckles. "Didn't you really think your parents didn't realize you were gone? I'm coming to pick you up." My parents are good friends with the Camerons, my parents see Rafe as the perfect son-in-law, they hope Rafe and I will have some someday regardless of the age difference.  I'm only just sixteen and he's twenty.  He grabs my arm and wants to pull me along. "Come on Y/N leave this garbage alone, you should too Kiara." He says and grins at her. "You need to shut up!" JJ yells at him, he smirks. John B holds him back.

Rafe pulls me along but Pope stops him.  "Don't think so buddy, if she wants to stay, she'll stay." Pope tells him. "Hm don't think so, we're taking you home Y/N don't you think?" Out of the corner of my eye I see Topper walking in my direction.  "No, I'm staying."  I say to Rafe. "No no Y/N, bye Pogues."  Rafe says with a big grin on his face.  He and Topper take me to his car. Jesus mom dad they are not bodyguards.

"So Y/N what did I tell you, I don't want to see you with those damn Pouges anymore!" My father yells.  I roll my eyes. "From now on you will stay here, and only deal with people from our side."  My mother says. "Jesus what have you got against Pouges?"  I look at them both angrily, I just met nice friends, they take me away from them. They look at each other. "Now? Comeon then, tell me!" They look at me.

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚! 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒀/𝑵 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝑱'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒕𝒄. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆! :)