𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐘/𝐍

"Because you were a Pogue," my mom says, what? "So it's true? I'm adopted?" they both nod. Why have they never told the truth? I sit on the couch and put my head in my hands. My mother sits down next to me. "We really wanted to tell you but you were already trying to find out yourself," she puts an arm around me which I push away. "Do not touch me!" I look at her angrily. "Y/N act normal, it's your mother!" My father says. "No she's not," I get up and walk upstairs and lock the door.

I'm packing my bag with all of my stuff and clothes. Someone is knocking on the door. "Who are you?" I walk to the door. "Mom," I sigh. "Go away, leave me alone." I don't want to talk especially to her. "I want to tell you about your real parents and family." She says. I open the door and let her in. "Why are you packing everything?" I look at her, is she being serious now? "I don't feel like being around you at the moment," she nods.

"We took you in because your parents were Pogues, your father couldn't take care of you anymore because of money problems and your mother left. Your father is John Routledge, and your twin brother is John B Routledge." I look at her. I am related to John B? One of Pope and Kie's friends?

I get up and grab my bag. "Where are you going?" she asks, looking at me concerned. "Somewhere they don't lie," she is silent and looks at me. I walk out of my room and quickly run outside before my father can speak to me.

I call Pope and luckily he picks up. "Hey Y/N what's up?" he asks tiredly, hopefully I didn't wake him up. "Uhm do you have a bed left? I really don't want to be in my own house tonight." I hear him get up and grab some. "You can come, you know you are always welcome with us," I smile and quickly walk towards his house. "Thank you, I'm almost there,"I knock and it is immediately opened. "Oh hey Y/N what are you doing here?" Pope's father opens the door. "Oh hey mister Heyward, I had some trouble at home and Pope let me come here." He smiles. "Of course, come in."

I immediately walk to Pope's room and there is a mattress on the floor. "I sleep on the mattress, put your things down," I sigh and look at him. He hands me a shirt. "I didn't know if you had your pajamas with you," I chuckle, Pope is like a brother to me. "Pope you know I don't mind if you sleep in my bed," I've slept here quite a few times because of problems at home. "I know but you know how my mother is," I chuckle, she's quite protective.

He turns around so I can change. I take off my shorts and shirt, and put on Pope's shirt. I'm going to bed. "Thank you for letting me sleep over," I say softly. He also lays down in bed and smiles at me. "What's the reason you didn't want to sleep at home?" I think for a moment, shall I tell him? "Uhm don't want to talk about it," he nods and gives me another kiss. "Sleep well Y/N," he says. "Sleep well, Pope," I mumble before falling asleep.

~

The next morning I awoke to a banging on the door. I wake up with a start and hear Pope curse softly. He gets up and opens the door. JJ, John B and Kiara walk in. "Hey guys," Pope says and rolls his eyes and lays back down. "Oeh Pope had a wild night," JJ says laughing, I roll my eyes. Kie sits down next to me and puts her arm around me. "JJ shut up," Pope says and turns around. I get up and grab my clothes and go to the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and let the hot water run over me, how am I ever going to tell them? And how am I going to tell John B? Maybe he already knows? When I'm done I dry myself, put my hair in a ponytail and put on clothes. When I return, Pope has already set the meter aside and JJ is sitting on his desk and John B on his desk chair. I sit on the bed next to Kie and Pope sits down next to me and hands me a plate with breakfast on it.

"So you had a wild night?" JJ grins and I throw a pillow at him. "No man, she's like a sister to me, I'm not having sex with her," Pope says and I chuckle. JJ rolls his eyes and I start eating. "What are we up to today?" asks John B. "How about sailing through the marsh?" suggests JJ. "You can come if you want?" asks Kie. "Okey," I say and she smiles.

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆! 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏!

𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓!

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝑷𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒀/𝑵'𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑? 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒔!!