ten

after a couple hours of hard working, pope comes into the restaurant. "hey, you need to come with us" pope says. "pope, I can't. I'm working" I tell him as he leaves to go back out to the pogues, he shouts, "she says she's not coming".

few seconds later john b enters the restaurant. "hey, uh, what you doing?" he asks stupidly. "what does it look like?" I say cleaning the tables. "look, bella. we are about to make history!" he says. "great, do it without me. I'm working until eleven" I smile moving to the next table as he follows. "I know your dad doesn't want you to see me, but listen to me, please. look, you are my best friend, and I need you right now. I know we kissed and things got heated which I'm sorry about, it got super weird and I feel awkward about it. but listen, I need you and I'm begging. I am begging-" he explains before I cut him off. "oh, my god! shut up!" I sigh. "what?" he asks. "I get it" I say kissing his cheek. "friends?" I ask. "friends. yeah. back in the friend zone" he laughs as we do our handshake. "we gotta go now before my dad sees us" I say as we run out to the van.

"well, hello princess" jj says as I sit beside him in the back. "hello, captain" I reply stealing his hat and putting it on my head. "looks better on you" he smiles. "i'm aware" I smirk as john b brings us on another of his missions.

"look, I know I was wrong about the lighthouse, all right? and wrong about everything else going on. but I-, I was right about one thing. my dad is trying to tell me something" john b says as we all share a look when we realise where we are. "a graveyard full of dead people?" I say holding on to jj when we get out of the van. "this place is scary" kie adds as we turn on our flashlights. "john b, what are we doing?" pope asks. "you know when you're trying to remember a song and you can't remember who sings it?" john b asks. "yeah" kie responds. "so redfield. this whole time, I thought it was a place, right? but it's not a place. it's a person" john b says shining his flashlight on a huge grave stone wall that said redfield.

"see, my great-great-grandmother olivia redfield, that was her maiden name. help me with the door. come on" he says trying to move the door across. "right, on three push. one, two, three" john b says as we all push the stone door. "are you pushing?" pope asks. "yeah, i'm pushing as hard as I can" john b replies. "this door is like 700 pounds. it's not gonna budge" jj groans. they keep trying to push the door whilst I look around for another way in. "we aren't getting in, we should probably just go" pope sighs.

"I can get through" I say looking at a hole. "what?" the four of them ask. "no, no, no, no way. you think you're gonna fit through that hole?" jj asks. "that hole?" pope asks pointing up. "look, john b, this is about your dad. and honestly, I really don't believe in it, but you deserve to know the truth. so i'll do it" I say stepping forward but jj pushes me back. "no" he says. "what? I'm doing it, jj" I say sternly. "what if you get hurt?" he asks worried. "i'll be fine, I promise" I reply holding his hand, kissing his cheek.

"guys, can you help me up?" I ask them. "thank you for doing this bella, be careful please" john b says. kie comes up to me and hugs me "be careful, bella" she says. "always am" I smile. "give her a boost" john b says. "i'm gonna boost you, all right? I've seen it in the movies several times. ready?" jj says crouching down, putting his hands out. "remind me what we're looking for" I say to john b. "you'll know when you see it" he replies. "alright. hold my flashlight" I say to him. "so put your hands right there. yep and your foot on my hands. yep, there you go. on three, one, two, three" jj pushes me up. "I got it. i'm in. okay, flashlight?" I say as pope hands me the flashlight through the hole. shining the light across the stone walls I look for anything that could be helpful.

"you alive? you got, like, a heartbeat and everything?" jj asks. "so far" I shout out. "that's good. that's good" he replies. "uhh, I need more light, john b" I say. "yeah, yeah, here, I gotcha" he says holding in a lantern through the hole. I turn and see a huge envelope with a name wrote across it. "did you find something?" jj shouts. "is there gold?" john b asks. "oh, my god" I say in shock. "here" I say passing it out to them. "that's not gold" pope says disappointed.

jj helps me climb out of the hole and I trip into him resulting in us falling on top of each other. "this is not how I imagined us in this position" he chuckles. "shut up" I laugh getting off of him. "holy shit, this is from my dad" john b says holding the envelope when we hear a vehicle approach. "code red. code red. square groupers! square groupers!" jj shouts as we start to run back to the van. "go! go! it's the guys who robbed your house, john b" pope says running to the gate about to climb over. "pope, hurry up!" we shout as we all get over.

"guys! guys! shit, i'm stuck" pope says hanging on the gate. me and kiara run over to him and try pull him off. "wait! you're gonna rip my shorts" pope shouts. "it's fine. come on!" we shout as his shorts rip off and hang on the gate. "it's a little tootsie roll!" jj shouts mocking pope as we all burst out laughing, jumping into the van and driving back to john b's.