Memories stay forever

[Note: Here Kate and William have no child and they were married in the year 2008]

Breaking News!!

News coming straight from Camp Bastion. Series bomb blast on the UK army base. If sources are to be believed, 10 soldiers in the camp and one of them was Prince Harry Or Captain Wales. He was deployed as Apache Commander after completing his Helicopter Commander course in 2013.

William: Pa, it's becoming dangerous now. Please do something. I am afraid, there is no news.

Kate: Charles it's really scary. I just hope he is okay.

Charles: What the hell do you think? He is my son for God sake. I am equally tensed.

William: Well then do something. Okay I am going to Granny.

"No need to. I am here."

William: Granny please do something. Call every possible person you need. Make sure he is okay.

Queen: I know dear. But now even I can't do anything. The telecommunication is detached. Only way now is the news. I talked with the commanding officer. He is trying to go inside. But it's restricted.

Charles sits down with a thud. Tears scrolling down from his eyes

Charles: These are one of those times when, I am unable to do anything. My son is there probably dying and here I am only sitting. I have never ever felt so helpless.

He starts sobbing. William and Camilla go and console him.

William: This time let him him Papa, we are not living him anywhere.

Kate: What about Harper? What do we say her?

Camilla: I don't know. I am afraid I can't tell her.

Philip: Where is she?

Kate: Resting in her room. She was little unwell.

Queen: Let her rest. We will talk to her when any news comes.

They are sitting together when, the Prince William's phone rings.

William: Yes?

Phone:----------

William: What!!

Phone falls from his hands and sits down in a thud. Tears roll down his eyes. His crying turns to wailing.

Kate runs to him

Kate: Will what happened?

Charles: For fuck sakes just speak up.

William: Ha.. Harry is no more. Am..ong those soldiers, the one who last came was Harry. He..was even..evacuating the soldiers and..and was the last one in the camp when another bomb exploded..

Charles again sat down in a thud. The Queen and Prince Philip were shocked. Kate and William were sobbing. Camilla was sobbing.

Kate: How will we say Harper?

"Say me what? "

All turn towards the voice. Harper came inside. She watched towards the television.

Breaking News
A sad news for the whole nation. Prince Harry, beloved Captain Wales lost his life to the destructive bomb blast in the camp. As per the spokesperson of British Army, he died the brave death saving his fellow mates. He was the last one in the camp and while he was coming out, another bomb dropped on his camp resulting in his death. Our condolences is with the whole family, especially with Duchess Harper who is seven months pregnant now. Duke and Duchess of Sussex are having another 4 year old son Prince Alexander who is also the heir apparent and now third in line to the throne.