Start them young?

“Okay, so little monkey, the only rule today is no playing around with anyone who’s inside the booth, okay?” Freddie asks as he arranges Micky’s blue dress.

Today they were headed at the studio to record some songs for their new album ‘Hot Space’ and Micky enjoyed the few weeks,
solely because she got to hang out with her uncles, and they even had David the week beforehand.

As they went inside the studio, Micky ran and quickly collided in a hug with her favorite uncle, Roger. Freddie just rolled his eyes at the two while he carries Micky’s pink baby bag. The girl wasn’t exactly a baby anymore, she was 5, but of course, being an only child, Freddie treats her like one.

“Oh my God, you just keep on growing, little monkey!” Roger spoke as he ruffled Micky’s pigtails, and the girl whined while slapping Roger’s hand.

“Uncle Rog, Dadda spent hours doing my hair!” Micky pouted as she crossed her arms at the blonde.

“Hours?” Roger gazed at Freddie with a confused face.

“It was actually 5 minutes, little monkey is just impatient.” Freddie stifled a laugh as he walked at his grumpy daughter and knelt in front of her and took a hair brush from the girl’s bag as he smoothed her hair. “There, all cute and adorable again.” Micky nuzzled noses with Freddie with a smile.

Came in the door next was Deaky, and she quickly ran and hug his second favorite uncle, and Deaky took the meausre to another degree and lifted the girl in his arms.

“God, you are getting so big.” John said as he tickled Micky who just kept on laughing untilr Roger joined the tickle fest, terrorizing the little Mercury.

Before they knew it, the recording had started, although Brian already called in that he wouldn’t be coming today because he had a fever. It was Roger who was first up, and he did it to spend time with Micky for the whole session.

Compared to their recording sessions, these days recording were a bit mellow, given that it now lacks their ever-present alcohol and cigarettes, but sometimes, like today Freddie sneaked out to a pub down the road to have some drinks, as he waits up for Deaky to finish, and Roger was sat at the couch with Micky beside him, also having something to drink that was only known to him.

“What’s that Uncle Rog?” Micky asked from the floor as she was coloring from her activity book as Roger drank from his silver bottle.

“Oh, it’s just some Sprite.” Roger nodded convincingly to the little girl, yet it wasn’t Sprite, it was some light beer to ease his nerves, but the girl didn’t need to know that nor Freddie.

“Oh, okay.” Micky spoke as she continued coloring in her activity book as Roger let out a small sigh of relief.

Micky was smart, and most of the time they couldn’t lie past through her, but today he did.

As they continued with their activities, Deaky recording, Micky drawing and Roger reading and drinking, Freddie finally came through the door, and as he walked through, Roger picked up his bottle from the floor only to find it empty.

Horror filled Roger's entire body as he akwardly looked back at the child who was starting to have a mild case of the hiccups as she sketched on the floor. It could only mean one thing..

In a panic Roger rushed to her pink butterfly backpack in search for her small water bottle which also was pink "Hey monkey, you didn't drink from uncle Roger's bottle

In a panic Roger rushed to her pink butterfly backpack in search for her small water bottle which also was pink "Hey monkey, you didn't drink from uncle Roger's bottle.. right?" He asked nervously watching the little girl have more hiccups as she giggled "Maaaaybeeee?" 

Oh hell no- He was more than dead if he didn't get Micky to stop her hiccups. "Here here drink this- don't tell your dadda-"

"What's going on here Roger?"

"Oh- it's n-nothing nothing haha she just drank alot of water"

"But why are you giving her more water then.."

Micky stood up and giggled as she hiccuped even more with her hands raised up in the air with a smile "Don't worry- dAdda- i'm FinEeee"

And that then and there Freddie smelt the alcohol polluting the air from her mouth. That's when Freddie immediently froze and stood up to look at Roger with a suprised look on his face.

"Hey i'm back- what's going on now?" Deaky said before the two men began fighting and Freddie literally choking Roger to death as he tried to explain.

"W-WAHeYt FrEDddIeeeee" Roger yelled out coughing as Deaky gently sat down on the couch raising a brow as he watched the two grown men proceed with their yelling and...choking..

"You know anything about this little monkey?" Deaky whispered quietly to the little girl climbing beside him and laying her tiny head against his lap as she hiccuped "nooooo hehe

"You know anything about this little monkey?" Deaky whispered quietly to the little girl climbing beside him and laying her tiny head against his lap as she hiccuped "nooooo hehe.. Uncle Roger's sprite tasted weird." She replied yawning and began falling asleep.

"Oh..Now I get it."

Ofcourse the two had to stop before Freddie actually kills Roger who was now gasping for air being dropped off the ground. "Well!? What are we gonna do with Micky now?! She can't go to her playdate being a drunkie like you now!" Freddie yelled angrily as he was a dad and he needed to be responsible- I mean he literally stopped drinking and smoking at his own house just for his tiny daughter.

"Hey uncle Freddie! Did you miss me-" The 6 yr old Darcie yelled out entering the room not exactly ready to see Roger on the floor holding his neck and Freddie yelling at him, Deaky with a sleepy Micky and an empty bottle on the floor.

Darcie gently picked up the bottle and gently sniffed it. "This is alcohol?" She raised a brow looking back at Freddie and Roger, in which.. Unfortunately Freddie had his hand in the air ready to smack the shit out of Roger

"YOU SON OF FU-"

"Freddie NO NOT INFRONT OF THE CHILDDD"

(I'm so sleepy and I need therapy hahahaha, well thank you LunaraLightTaylor for helping me with this book, lubyuu and I will see y'all in the next chapter.. now excuse me while I search for a will to live)