Naiha POV

Two months later...

Its been two months since Justin and Chris left for L.A. I'm now 4 months pregnant and I'm back at home with mhy mom. I cry every once in a while because I miss Chris like crazy. I even miss Justin big headed self . Graduation is two weeks away and im praying that the guys keep their promise and make it to our graduation. Even tho me and Chris arent on the bestest of terms he still is coming. So today instead of walking around crying and shit, kiara and I are going shopping for our dress and shoes. So I got out the shower put on some  Blue shorts that said Ass, a white tank top with some black Vans my Prada sunglasses with my hair in a neat bun. After that I texted Kiara telling her I was ready. In the mean time I went downstairs and watched the BackYard Again.

Kiara POV

So me and my bestfriend Naiha finna go out and buy our graduation cloths. Me... well im buying a lil more then that cause my man coming back for my graduation and I gotta give him a lil something to look forward to after it. After I got out the shower I put on some purple shorts that said Bootylicious on the pocket. I put on a white tank top and and my black Vans with my hair curled and and Gucci sunglasses on top. I got my keys my phone and my wallet and left.
When I pulled up to Naiha house I beeped the horn and she came speed walking out.

"Hahaha what you speed walking for dummy?"

"One...im not a dummy and two... u try being in the house for 2 months and coming into the sunlight . She laughed"

"Hahaha.. ahhhh I see . Your a vampire." I joked.

"Only an idiot would come up with that kind if observation . But if thats your opinon then dont let me bust your bubble."

"Haha. Dummy."

"Your mother. Slut Monkey. "

The whole way to the mall we went back and forth like this.

Justin POV

We been in L.A for 2 months and I miss my baby and lil sister already. Chris and I gotta make this money tho so we can take care of them . Even tho Chris aint fuckin with Naiha he still care and he still got a baby on the way with her . So he stuck regardless. Right now im in the studio with Scooter and Chris laying down some tracks. So far I finished All that matters and Confident Chris loves All that matters he said its deep. Haha I think he just needs pussy. Naiha's to be exact. But its good to know he likes it, it means alot because hes been writing music way before I was and he knows more then me. Now that im done its Chris turn to finish off his last two traks.

Chris PO

Im not gone even sit here and act as if I dont miss Naiha cause I do. I just think we need a lil break. I mean she kinda hurt me when she told me how she felt . How she think I would stop loving her and find someone new. That shit hurts it makes me feel like she ont trust a niqqa. Like damn . I know I was your bully and all but didnt we gain some trust somewhere down the line. But anyway I just got finish laying down these last two tracks.  My last part for Pose to be and my last part for Drunk texting. But even tho im recording im still thinking of her. I can't wait till we back for their graduation.

Two weeks later...

Naiha POV

AHHHHH TODAY A REAL NIQQA GRADUATION. Haha I got my hair  straightened, allowing it to flow down to my ass. I got a peach strapless dress on with white red bottoms . I had to make sure I got my nails done which is peach with silver diamond on each finger and a bow only on the index finger. And of course I got my lip gloss on. I was Bad.

Kiara POV

Whew can u say fiyah . I got a white strapless dress on with some black red bottoms . My hair curled . My nails done of course. It was white and purple with juju spelled and 3D lips on the last finger. My eyebrows was on fleek. I was just a jawn and I knew it. I couldn't wait to show myself off.

Justin POV

Right now we on our private jet heading back to New York . Before we left L.A we had to go and get our two favorite girls something. I got Naiha roses  some silver sparkly hills a diamond charm bracelet and some glow in the dark lipstick. I got kiara a promise ring roses mad lipstick cloths and a chain .
Chris got Kiara some makeup a MK bag a gold chain with Big booty judy on it and frindship bracelet. He got Naiha a Pandora ring a diamond necklace with his name on one half and her name on the other half. Four pairs of jordans some cloths lipstick babycloths and lastly a he got her a fuckin car!!!

Chris POV

Yeah I got my baby a Audi . I just want her to know I do love her and always will. That wont change . But in the mean time let me get some sleep.

After flight...

So we get off the plane and head to the football field where they graduate. As we walking paparazzi is on our ass. As soon as we spotted the girls they ran up to us huging the daylight outta us. Naiha seemed shy like she aint know whither to hug me or not. So I took it upon my self and I tongue her down. At first she was suprised but she kissed back. The paparazzi was having a field day with this. I then whispered in her ear
"We aint over until I say we are OVER. Understood?" She just nodded. But that wasn't enough so I grabbed her ass and said "I cant hear you" she then responded in a low moan " Mmm...yesssss." I smerked and stepped back and took my seat next to JB and watched our girls get their diploma.

Naiha POV...

Whew what chris just did was a major turn on. I love him to pieces.
"Danella Mone Jones,kyiana Luell jackson,Kiara Amya Elliott." When that name was said I jumped up and started screaming so loud the baby kicked. Kiara laughed and blew a kiss to me as well as the boys who was the loudest in the stadium. Then it was almost my turn.
"Jason Damar Braxton, Jane Mone Brown, Naiha Hazel Mari Santiago" Then I heard Kiara screaming to the top of her lungs. Louder then I was. But Chris and Justin were louder. After we graduated and took pictures we went to Ihop . After we ate Justin pulled me up and gave me roses, glow in the dark lipstick silver sparkly hills and a diamond bracelet. I hugged him and cried. Chris then stood up and gave Kiara a MK bag makeup a gold chain that said Big Booty Judy and a friendship bracelet. She cried her eyes out. After that we went our separate ways. Chris took me back to his house and put a blind fold over my eyes. He led me to where ever and then...
"Surprise!!" He screamed. HE GOT ME A FUCKIN CAR. A AUDI TO BE EXACT. I jumped on him and kissed him all over.
"Haha bae wait theres more chill"

"What theres more?"
He nodded and then led me upstairs. when I walked in the room I wanted to faint. There was roses on the bed and gift boxes too.

"Open them." He said happily.
I opened the first four boxes, which was all Jordan's. Then there was bags with cloths. I then open bags from Children's Place and pulled out baby cloths. Then there was a medium sixed box. I opened it and pulled out half a necklace. It had his name on it. Then I went to turn around and thank him and he was holding a sign that said Promise Me with a Pandora ring. That was what set it off. I cried and hugged him. I then had enough and pushed him on the bed and I did my thang with my man.