Rebelion

The morning broke and we were up before the alarm, I was teaching Miles my perfect morning for an educational day... it began at 7 with a hot shower, getting dressed and a nice skin care routine before breakfast- today was cinnamon toast, then makeup which he even left me add a bit of red eyeliner, before coffee's at the Starbucks drive through now 30minuets we had to chill before driving to class promptly when everyone will have arrived.

"So, I've had a makeover, a main character entrance prepared, a heroic arch for the day, I'm still missing the most important thing" Miles exclaimed joyfully, I sipped my coffee confused.

"What is Arabella Rose's secret to attitude?" He slammed his hand against the dash and I watched the camp energy radiate from him, I loved this- This morning was sublime.

"Right" I liked my tongue, putting down my coffee and turning in my seat. "Don't treat it like an attitude firstly- people see attitudes and they imagine them like shadows at their feet or tower over them, you're attitude doesn't encompass you but fills you- it is the fluidity of your personality- the way I'm dressed although directed by Willow, it is a further extension of my personality, and therefore my personality is also my expression."

"Now when someone is rude or you become hurt, it becomes your weapon, wield it carefully- I like to be concise, it leaves people shocked and left in a whirlwind; rather than some people who enjoy being vindictive, my words are never intended to be malicious they are to defend me, to make other realise the very way they're acting."

"So say something horrid to me and i'll give a response"

"I don't know?"

"Don't you think I can handle it?"

"No I just don't like being mean"

"God Miles read me"

"Fine... But you asked for it"

"My, a dress that short can only mean one thing, must be working the streets after class." Miles tutted

I looked him in the eye smiling softly, with a hint of fire- "Oh hunny even after class you couldn't afford this"

The car fell silent, as we stared at one another before his eyes dropped from mine,

"Damn you're good... What is it- its like you have this magic power, like I felt frozen, your eyes and your demeanor and smell everything made me freeze... God knows what you're like at seducing someone"

I started the drive over to the school with a giggle

"Magical or not everyone has the ability, and i've been told the art of seduction is not to be messed with"

The car park was busy, people were around their cars, and people were just getting off the bus as I pulled into the front of the lot, I saw people stopping to look- I guess it isn't every day you see a refurbished jeep in violet pull up on a friday.

I pulled on the handbrake, grabbing Miles' hand.

"I need to say one thing for today"

"Yeah?"

"I know you were a fan first, but you're my only friend, treat me like you've known me all your life. And you might of guessed, my love language is intimacy, do as you wish with that if you are uncomfortable in anyway I just want you to be aware I don't want to give you the wrong idea"

"Understood, wrong idea not taken" He nodded with a smirk

"Great, you ready?" I pulled my phone and coffee into one hand, my other grasping the door handle, Miles touched my shoulder pulling my attention back.