back to japan once again (1)

(third person POV)
your mom had taken you to the airport "call me once you get there k and give your sister a big hug for me" " ok i will mom i love you" and you were off boarding the plane on your way back to japan your first home with your sister your dad and new friends awaiting your arrival. After a LONG plane ride you get to the airport and your dad was waiting for you right as you were walking through the gate you saw him and your sister they both ran up to you and engulfed you in the biggest bear hug and you were all crying acting like crazy people but it ment so much to you all that everyone was back together after such a long time you were all talking as you walked to the car to go to your original home.

(time skip to when you guys get home)

your room was right next to Kiyokos room so you walked right down the hall to get to her door and "come in" she yelled "hey do you wanna watch demon slayer with me?" you asked she said "sure" you hopped in her bed where she was already laying there and she put on demon slayer to watch and you watch at least 4 episodes with her and you hard a knock at the door and she got up and went downstairs to answer the door and she was down there for at least 5 minutes so you walk down stairs and ask "who was at the door Kiyoko?" "just a couple of my friends their her to study i forgot to tell them to not come" " oh ok imma go upstairs and watch demon slayer in my room" "ok"

*you walked up the stairs and you could hear them talking*

"KIYOKO WHO WAS THAT" "oh that was my sister" she said calmly "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US YOU HAD A SISTER"
"i guess it just never came to mind"
they both continued talking about how they all had no clue she had a sister
and Y/N just walked up the stairs and watched demon slayer until she fell asleep
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
end of chapter
i hope you all enjoyed in the beginning of the chapters im just gonna add memes that have nothing to do with the chapter

oh and please excuse the grammar as spelling mistakes
;)