Yelena 1

"Thor you wanker!" I shouted down the mic. He shot me. "We're on the same team you bell end." "Sorry smaller Stark I was aiming for Sam." I let out a small groan as I put my controller down and reached for my drink on the table to my left. "YES LETS FUCKING GO!" Sam screamed down the mic as I hear a bang through the wall. "I will get you next time Sam just wait," Thor huffed. "Who broke what?" I questioned. "My table..." Bucky mumbled as I stifled a laugh. "Ready for round 6?" "We're gonna beat your asses." I said, a smirk crawling onto my face.

A few hours passed before Yelena sauntered into the room; her blond locks were tied into a messy plat, small strands escaping the bobble holding it in place. She was wearing a light grey sports bra and a pair of my baggy shorts which were too big for her. "Milyy what are you doing?" she questioned as she walked behind me and placed her chin on my head. "Hey luv I'm just playing a game of COD with Thor, Sam, buck and Pete." I replied giving her a small smile, not taking my eyes of the screen infront of me. "How long till you'll be done?" she asked resting her arms round my neck. "I'll turn it off after this game. We can watch a film or something?" I asked, shooting Peter in the back. "NO y/n/n!" She let out a small laugh before placing a kiss on my head and walking over to our bed. "Sorry Spidey I'm not losing this game," I laughed down the mic. "Suck my balls boys I win!" I took off my headset and placed in on the table as I ran my hands through my hair as I let out a small sigh.

"What you want to watch?" I asked walking over to Yelena, jumping in bed next to her, flinging my arms around her body. She let of a soft groan as she snaked her hands around my neck. "I don't want to watch a film anymore," she smirked at me, gently pecking my lips. "Oh no so I ended my game for nothing?" I joked running my fingers up her back. Her hand resting on the back of my neck, she pulled me closer to her, so our lips were brushing over each other. "We could do something else," she whispered, a small chuckle mixing with her accent. Her warm breath brushed my lips as I brought my hand up to cup her jawline. "Oh, what did you have in mind?" I chuckled, running my nose over hers. "How about I show you?" She closed the space between us, our lips meeting in a passionate kiss. My hands slid down her sides, pulling her body into mine.

Not breaking the kiss, I rolled on top of her. Now straddling her waist, sat up and pulled my shirt over my head and threw it across the room. "Jesus," she said breathless. God I love her accent. I lent back down, our lips meeting again as her she placed her hands on my lower back, just above the waistline of my jeans. I moved down to her body, kissing down her neck, gently biting down on her skin. "Iisusova, please y/n need you." She pleaded between soft moans. "Just wait," I husked into the crook of her neck "be patient darling." I moved further down her body, peppering kisses down her chest and stomach as her hands undid my jeans. "y/n/n Tony's looking for you he said-" "FUCK!" I shouted sitting up and turned to see Nat standing in the doorway. "NAT KNOCK JESUS," Yelena said accidentally pushing me off the bed. "GET OUT!" Yelena reached for sheets to cover her body. "y/n your dead," Nat said anger lacing her tone as she turned around, walked out the room and slammed the door behind her.

"Ow," I groaned sitting up slowly as I rubbed the back of my head "that wasn't the best way for Nat to find out about us." Now standing I looked down at Yelena who had a worried expression on her face. "Der'mo,babe I'm so sorry," "Don't worry Lena I'm fine," I chuckled. She stood up out of bed and pulled me down into a soft kiss. "She was going to find out sooner or later," she laughed slightly. I pulled her body into mine and gently kissed her forehead. "Can I come in now?" a stern voice called from outside my room. "What do I do?" I asked glancing at the door. "Just trust me," she smiled reassuringly as she walked over to the door and opened it for Nat to come in.

I stood on the opposite side of the room, avoiding eye contact with the redhead that had just entered. I could feel her staring at me. "Well, care to explain why you're fucking my sister?" she said sternly. I looked over at Yelena who was standing a few feet away from me. I gave her a look and she nodded her head gently, smiling lightly. "If I tell you promise you won't do some crazy shit and put me in hospital," I said, meeting her eyes "Okay," she replied crossing her arms. "Well, um me and Yelena are well dating..." Nat's face was emotionless. I couldn't read her. Her glance landed Yelena. "Are you happy?" she asked, "Happier than I've been in a long time," she replied looking at me "I'm sorry we didn't tell you sooner, but I wasn't sure how you would react. I'm sorry sestra." Nat looked back at me. Her eyes scanning my body. "y/n," she walked closer to me, now standing right in front of me "I swear to god if you hurt her-" "I wouldn't dream of it." I said, staring into her eyes. She let out a small sigh and smirked at Yelena before turning to walk out the room. "And put a shirt on." She said before walking out the room and shutting the door behind her.

"That went surprisingly well," I chuckled, walking over to my girlfriend who pulled me into a hug. "God I love you," she smiled against my neck. "I love you too Lena," I said placing my chin on the top of her head.