Yelena 3

A/N: Hey guys how you doing? School just started and i have loads of shit to do so I won't be posting as much. Feel free to leave some requests and stuff because I'm brain dead atm  ;-;

"Movie night y/n," Nat said wandering into my room. I sat on the edge of my bed, half-asleep, trying to wake myself up. "Please can I skip this one Nat. I'm tiered after the mission today. And Bruce said I need to rest after the broken rib." I pleaded, trying to convince her. "You can rest downstairs as we watch a movie. Come on, Yelena's waiting for you." She caught my attention. I quickly caught her gaze, a smirk on her face, insinuating something. "Fine." I sighed, reluctantly standing up and walking out of the room with her.

As Nat and I walked down the halls toward the lounge, in a comfortable silence, I caught her staring at me. "What are you looking at Romanoff?" I questioned. "When will you make a move." She said plainly, still trying to read me. "What are you on about? And who are you on about?" She gave me a small smile and looked away. "Yelena." She replied. "Come on we spoke about this. She doesn't like me like that Nat." I said running a hand down my face. "How do you not see it you idiot. She does like you. Its painfully obvious. Just trust me when I say you should make a move." She looked up at me and grabbed my forearm, shaking it slightly. "Just do it." I let out a deep sigh and kept on walking, letting a silence fall again.

The lounge was full. All of the avengers were sitting on the sofas and chairs. Tony, Steve and Clint sat on the first sofa; Pietro and Wanda sat at their feet eating pizza, a blanket wrapped around their shoulders; Peter sat in an armchair talking to Scott and Carol, and Thor and Loki sat next to each other on the other side of Bucky who had a large bucket of popcorn in his hand. Two spaces were left on the corner of the L shaped sofa. Me and Nat parted ways, her heading toward Steve and I made my way over to one of the free seats. I fell back into the corner of the sofa, rested my head on the back of it and closed my eyes. "You alright there?" a voice asked. Slowly opening my eyes, I saw Yelena looking down at me, a smirk plastered on her face and two beers in her hands. I let out a small groan as I straightened my back and sat up. "I've been better," I chuckled moving over slightly so she could sit down. "This might help," she smiled, handing me a beer. "Thank you." I said taking the cap off with my teeth. "Shh the movies starting," Thor said as he scanned the room looking for the source of the noise.

We were about an hour in the film. Almost everyone was asleep; the only people left awake were Nat, Steve, Tony, Yelena, Bucky and me. Over the hour, Yelena had moved closer to me. I glanced at her to see her looking at me. I smiled at her briefly before she turned away to look back at the film. From across the room, I could feel Nat staring at me. Fuck off. I mouthed at her, making her put her hands up defensively. Trying not to pay any attention to Nat, I looked back at Yelena, who looked like she was about to fall asleep. "You look tiered," I whispered to her. She looked up at me, her eyes heavy. "Here," I said as I went to rest my arm behind her head, pulling her far shoulder toward me. She rested her head on my chest, curling up to my body. "Thank you," she whispered a soft tone lacing her voice. I looked back up to see Nat and Steve smiling at the two of us. "I'm going to kill them" I thought.

The end credits of the film rolled as Bucky got up to go to bed, shortly after Tony. "You should head up to y/n/n. Bruce said you need to rest." He said turning to face me. "Yeah I know, I know. Goodnight Buck." I said softly as he left the room. The only people left in the room now were Nat and Steve (who had fallen asleep on each other) and me and Yelena, who had fallen asleep on me. "Hey Yelena," I whispered, gently shaking her. I felt her body tense up, before relaxing into me again. I small groan escaped her mouth as she started to stir. "Wake up dipshit," I chuckled. "Oh crap, sorry," She said sitting up quickly "I didn't mean to fall asleep." "Hey, don't worry, you looked tiered." I said smiling at her. "Are we the last ones up?" she asked. "Only me, you, Nat and Steve are left." I replied, gesturing in the direction of the couple. "They're too cute," she said laughing gently as she turned to look at them. God she's gorgeous...

I gazed at her, entranced by her beauty. "Your staring," she said, not taking her eyes off Nat and Steve. Her accent was heavy. God I love her accent. I looked away and chuckled lightly "Sorry,". She turned to me and looked at me, her eyes scanning my face. I gazed at her, my eyes landing on her lips. Without realizing, I leaned closer to her, the space between us shrinking. Our faces mere centimetres apart, I brought one of my hands to cup her face, slowly pulling her closer. "We shouldn't," she said gently, her breaths heavy, but she didn't pull away. "I don't care." I said closing the space between us. Our lips met in a passionate kiss. Her body melted into mine, her hands traveling up to my face. I ran my hand down her side, resting it on her hip as I pulled myself closer to her. She hummed into the kiss, swinging her leg over mine to straddle my waist. Our hands explored every inch of each other's bodies, as she deepened the kiss.

"I'm right here, come on guys." Instinctively, Yelena threw herself off me, landing on the empty sofa next to me. Looking to where the noise came from, I saw Nat and Steve staring at us, grins on their faces. "Not to say I told you so or anything but-" she started "Piss off." I said cutting her off. Yelena looked over at me, not sure what to make of the situation. "I'm going to head to my room before Nat says anything else so goodnight," I sighed standing up. Before walking out of the room, I stopped and turned back to Yelena. A small smile crept onto my face as I walked toward her. I leaned over the back of the sofa and pulled her close to me, my breaths grazing her ear. "You're welcome to join me," I whispered, smirking at her when I pulled away. "And Nat I swear to God if you tell Tony about this I will murder you and your boyfriend." I said, walking out of the room as I pointed at her and Steve. "Not my boyfriend!" she shouted after me. "Sure Nat, sure..." I laughed, walking towards my room.