𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

         ❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚

         ❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚. ❞

please  read  in  white  !

ˏˋ °•*⁀➷

in which, a runaway assassins enters the hunter exam to face multiple challenges. how long will she keep her secret from her new formed friends?

                  𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘴 !

a family who kept their pretenses unknown to the world had recently lost a daughter, (y/n) tsumi.

they erased their entire existence for their own self-willed . . . they called them selves "chimei tekina-tsumi," who were more complex level of murder and blood.

many others were known to the family, but didn't know much except that they were more deadly than the zoldycks.

the rumors kept tension between the two families; the tsumis and zoldycks. the zoldycks wanted their head's hanging on their wall with their hands dripping with the tsumi's blood.

( enemies to lovers 🤨⁉️ )

her family could see the potential of (y/n), but the fame came crashing down when her eldest came into the picture. the pressure of her family escalated quickly as their words gash into her weak soul, leaving a enduring wound both physically and mentally. it was like that annoying stain that you couldn't get off a white t-shirt.

she would be so dedicated to be the greatest that she would work and get punished 10x harder than the others. it became an abusing habit; she was powerful, but it came with consequences.

she was a test subject to the eyes of her he really monsters; her parents.

( ymir type beat )

the feeling of neglected welcomed in her body like death welcoming their next victim. it was as if she was the abandoned house that every family forgets as darkness, vines, nature swallows the building up. although her skills was above average, her parents' words could easily tear her weak-stained body.