𝐤𝐢𝐝 ³

  " i am your second examiner, menchi

  " i am your second examiner, menchi. " she introduced herself as her arms rest on the couch.

  " and i'm bukhara. " another one greeted; he stood behind the girl with a smile.

  silence fell in the atmosphere until the sound of buhara's stomach grumbled, " sounds to me like you're hungry. " menchi exclaimed.

  " i'm famished ! " he whined as he rubbed his belly.

  " welp ! there you have it guys ! the second phase will be . . . cooking ! " she announced with excitement seeking through her voice.

  complaints were thrown towards the examiners. (y/n) took a deep breath with her eyes were closed as they let the cool breeze run through her silky hair.

  they were at peace.

  a rare smile rose from her peach lips; its seemed genuine. that smile would only appeared around her siblings, the peaceful birds chirp through the baby blue sky.

their peacefulness came crashing down when the sound of footsteps clashing onto the solid floor, causing a small earthquake as it shook some of the applicants. " todays special ingredient will be pork ! "

killua stood in front of them as she slowly opened her eyes; he repeatedly waved his hands in front of her to gain her attention.

she hummed, " my bad. "

" we got to go space head. " he grabbed her wrist and led her to the forrest . . . again.

they all sticked together as they depended on gon's super senses; however, they were not excepted giants.

" don't tell me they're . . . " before kurapika could finish his sentence, the giant pigs started to charge at the group with a incredible amount of speed.