♥️5

-My psychopathic Stalker-

Y/N: "Hey, could you explain who's this lady holding this baby?"
-she asked, holing a picture in her hand.

Orphanage: "I though you know her by now, she's was the most wanted psychological criminal mastermind in America. Even though she's dead now, she left behind two sons. I only know Kobe, his brother ran away from here, the orphanage."

 Orphanage: "But the last thing I heard about him, is how he now lives in this apartment.."

She took out a picture of a building that was not too old and gave it to Y/N, Y/N wandered how she was gonna get in contact with him, until she saw something in the picture.

Y/N: "Thank you, I think I know where this place is."
-she said, thanking the woman before leaving.

~

After a few hours of Y/N trying to find the apartment, she finally did. She walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. 

I never knew Kobe had an older sibling, I always thought he was the only child. she thought to herself as the door upend, dragging her out of her thoughts.

An unexpected and very familiar face approached Y/N from behind the door, her hands shook as her heart sank at the sight.

Y/N: "Y-you? What are you doing.. here?"
-she asked, her voice trembled.

Jaiden: "I'm the one who should be asking you that. How did you find where I live?"
-he asked, folding his arms.

Jaiden: "Thought I told you we were done...."

I can't believe it.. my ex boyfriend.. is my boyfriend's older brother...? she thought.

Y/N: "I-I came here looking for the son of this woman. Do you perhaps know her?"
-she asked, showing him the picture that's in her shaky hand.

Jaiden looked at the photo and then back at Y/N, a moment of silence swept between them. 

Jaiden: "I don't know her, you've got the wrong house."
-he said, closing the door.

Y/N: "Jaiden, it's pretty clear that you do have sort of relationship with this woman and Kobe!"
-she yelled, holding the door back.

Jaiden stopped when he heard Kobe's name, he opened the door widely and looked at Y/N. 

Jaiden: "Where is he?! Is he okay?! How do you know about him?!"
-he asked, getting aggressive the more he asked.

Y/N: "He's perfectly fine.. Just let me inside so I can tell you about it, alright?"
-she said, calming him down.

Jaiden didn't hesitate and stepped aside, allowing Y/N to walk in pass him. 

~

Jaiden: "Sorry about the mess, I was to busy reading to even clean up."
-he said, pushing a few things aside.

Y/N: "That's fine, I'm just here to talk.. Who is this woman?"
-she asked, sitting down on the bed.

Jaiden: "Well for starters, she was the one who raised both me and Kobe for a little time. That was until we were taken by the government. Kobe was still a kid and I was old enough to know what was going on."

Jaiden: "She was our mother and also a criminal. She killed a lot of people for self greed, she would always tell us that we were supposed to kill people because no one loved us."

Jaiden: "A world without love is a wasteland, therefore all lives a wasteful. Those were the words she would say to both me and Kobe. I know that there's love in the world so I didn't believe her, on the other hand Kobe was so young and naïve so he easily believed her."